Turbocharged 2010 SS Camaro 19,999$

TurboSkunk15

2010 Chevy Camaro SS Black/White Stripes. Original Adult Owner, 24k Original Miles, Turbo Charged, Many Performance Modifications, Done Right with Quality Parts, Exceptional Condition, Runs, Drives and Performs Flawlessly, Too Much to List, Thousands Invested, Must be Seen, Priced Reasonably, Serious Buyers Only Please, thank you.

179151_3209766976891_2090259214_n_zpsl8adzdek.jpg

Last edited:
How much boost was it running when these #'s were obtained read it 2 times and never saw PSI #

at the track I had it on the high setting which is 11-12.5 was the only time I ever ran it
On the dyno im not 100% sure what Ted ran. Also at the time it was dynoed I was chasing an alignment issue so it wasn't the cleanest reading. The issue turned out to be a bad trailing arm bushing.

Last edited:
Wow mike, does this mean another turbo buick in your future? lol

Wow mike, does this mean another turbo buick in your future? lol

If I can find one I can afford absolutely.
Got offered an 87 Gn plus cash but I didn't feel the car warranted the value the owner wanted.
I took partial trades accepted out of my ad bc I was getting maniacs and weirdos offering garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I posted them above the car made 499/556 at the tire on a super flow dyno not 100% sure what setting Jannetty racing ran it at on the dyno

At the high setting which 11-12 psi the car went 11.98 at 118 mph on street tires. Had a best of 121 mph trap time. This all was with quite a bit of spinning.

Any other questions feel free to give me a call
Thnx

Did you install the turbo set up?
How do you like it?
Was the kit missing parts?
love the car dude.
GLWS

No a shop in Long Island installed
I love the car love the turbo just getting my family a pool
No the Kit and car are 100% legit needs nothing no cels passes inspection no issues
Thank you

Bump...Ive seen this car in person Great deal!