turbobuick pet peeves

Take that a step further. Taking a GN or any real 86-87 turbo regal and swapping in an LS motor because they can't figure out how to make a V6 run.
So neither of the Bamford's had a fast v6?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So neither of the Bamford's had a fast v6?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Wasn't referring to guys like that. Those guys maxed out their cars and "graduated" because they wanted to go faster. I'm talking about the guys that have thousands of dollars tied up in all the latest/greatest go fast parts, can't get em to run good, then rip the motor out and blame it on being a "junk V6".

The phrase no workey in place of doesn't work
People who refer to their car as she
People who put their parts up for sell

No offense just makes me grind my teeth :)

I love it when they put their parts up for sale, Only thing I bought new was the spoolfool fillers! Lol. So in a way, y'all contributed to my GN in some way shape or form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be talking about folks who sell their original parts which is something I can't imagine doing.

Last edited:

I got into the habit of calling my car a "she" from calling whatever airplane I owned or flew a "she" simply because sometimes they were a royal PITA -- just like a wife or girlfriend, despite how much you "loved"( for lack of a better word) them. I know my TB can be cantankerous as hell. Airplane was the same way. You had to treat it like you had some sense and listen to what it was telling you. If you didn't, she would hit you right where it hurt......in the wallet.