TurboBuick.Com T Shirts

Why not use the same design from the TB.com event that Mike Casteel designed? It was a Great looking shirt and all one would have to do is leave off the word "Nationals 2010" and it would be Perfect! All Shane would have to do is send this design to an on line place like (Custom ink .com) and they will produce that design on Anything and he wouldn't have to fool with the selling portion of it...

20130109_095948.jpg

Love that design! I watch this thread religiously hoping for the shirts to become available. I'm also willing to help get this thing going - just waiting for the nod from Shane. I sent him a PM about it also, but still no word. I don't want to bug the &@#! out of him about it - just figured he was busy with Holidays stuff. I figured sending him a new PM about it every day might be counterproductive!!

hello turbo heads; I'd like to see just the turbo six emblem and incorporate USA in it some how. People know what they have and if other people don't then they don't. Something simple and not a bunch of cars turbos or not.
IBBY

Why not use the same design from the TB.com event that Mike Casteel designed? It was a Great looking shirt and all one would have to do is leave off the word "Nationals 2010" and it would be Perfect! All Shane would have to do is send this design to an on line place like (Custom ink .com) and they will produce that design on Anything and he wouldn't have to fool with the selling portion of it...

View attachment 179410

If you look up that old thread where he came up with this design he had a bunch of other similar in design type of shirts but they were all diffrent. I totally love this shirt as well and wear it all the time. I won't be happy when it's worn out and eventually shot. It still looks really good after 3 years of washings

Ive begged for shirts, hats, anything.. there is a really slick store addon you can install with this forum so you can buy everything right here.. I just cant get Shane to commit. Maybe if you guys stays at him, it will finally happen ;)

View attachment 179410
theres a lot going on in that picture lol

I really like the turbobuick.com window decal idea. People could put their screen name under it so you know who they are if you happen to roll up on another member. I'm in on the shirt idea as well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would buy a women's tank top w/ anything tb.com on it. But I do prefer a simple design like the tb.com mobile app logo

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Id buy a few i loove t shirts I wear my T/A performance Buick racing team shirt to all the racing events i go to...