TurboBuick.Com T Shirts

I'm in for two.

With these new T-shirts, we should hold a monthly photo contest to see who can get their shirt in the coolest photo. ;)
I've been wanting this to happen for many years. I hope it does.

Mike Barnard

My idea was pretty basic - the Turbobuick.com logo that appears in the upper left of the desktop screen say on the left side of the chest. Pretty small, but not too small.
Then maybe the logo that appears on startup of the iphone app on the back.
Offer various colors - black (of course), white (only for shows), blue (for us slow-pokes), gray (salute to my favorite color of TurboT), and any other colors people may want (except for maybe brown!). Never did like the brown g-body's; my first car ever was a doo-doo brown '78 regal with a Sport Coupe hood - couldn't wait to paint it black!

Anyhow - I'll PM Shane and see if I get any response.

Sounds great I'll be in for some... Just remember us FAT boys. Need XXL

Sorry, Donnie, but no word from Shane yet! I'm not going to proceed without his permission since the artwork is his - whether he has it trademarked or not.

See rendering from customink.com. It only took me about 10 min. to come up with this and it's just a BS deal I pulled out of my arse. On the front, I used artwork they had on their web site - sorry - nothing close to a G-Body. On the back, I used a pic of 2ToneNV's bad-ass looking car (props to one of the Houston boys!). Pics can be uploaded and placed on the shirts.

It's a pretty simple deal. Just want to get the OK from SGRIM to get started. I don't have any idea about cost yet, but I wouldn't do anything other than made in USA shirts (except maybe made in Canada).

I still have the original turbobuick.com shirt. Faded and front logo fell off a long time ago. Time for an updated version in different colors too.

ekjunky80 said:
I still have the original turbobuick.com shirt. Faded and front logo fell off a long time ago. Time for an updated version in different colors too.

Post a pic please!!!

Not sure, but the site is still up so I would think so. I always wished they came in another color.

Love the hoodie too. Funny on the page i also saw thongs! I wonder if they had any banana hammocks???

I'm in for two.

With these new T-shirts, we should hold a monthly photo contest to see who can get their shirt in the coolest photo. ;)
I've been wanting this to happen for many years. I hope it does.

Mike Barnard

Mike you just want a cool shirt to wear when you jump out of perfectly good airplanes :)

Mike you just want a cool shirt to wear when you jump out of perfectly good airplanes :)
I don't know where you get your info dude, but your totally misled. Those planes are NOT "perfectly good".:p

However, if Shane makes T-shirts, I'll be jumping one for sure.;)

Mike B.