TurboBuick.Com T Shirts

Well being the nature of the cars, Is there any other color besides black:)
Im down for a few as well, can never have to many Buick shirts!

Does anyone know if anyone is working on this? If not, i'd be willing to try to work out a deal with the owner(s) of the forum to do this type of thing. (wouldn't want to get into any copyright infringement issues!!) I'm not in the tshirt business or anything and wouldnt be looking to get rich off of it. It would be a spare time thing.

If someone's working on this already, cool deal. I've already said i'd be in for a few.

Does anyone know if anyone is working on this? If not, i'd be willing to try to work out a deal with the owner(s) of the forum to do this type of thing. (wouldn't want to get into any copyright infringement issues!!) I'm not in the tshirt business or anything and wouldnt be looking to get rich off of it. It would be a spare time thing.

If someone's working on this already, cool deal. I've already said i'd be in for a few.

All talk and no product since October 2011, or however long, maybe it's your time to shine!:D

Shane, Jay, what say you?

TurboTGuy said:
All talk and no product since October 2011, or however long, maybe it's your time to shine!:D

Shane, Jay, what say you?

It's only been since 10-22-12. I'll wait to see if i get any response. I'm guessing Shane and Jay are the forum owners??? I may be showing my ignorance here. If so, do you know their screen names? Maybe i could send them a PM.

Shane's (SGRIM) the owner and Jay's the major admin on the board.;) PM Shane and go from there.:D

The correct translation would be Charlemagne, Carolus Magnus, or Karolus Magnus.:p

Or......

charlie_tuna_in_reality_by_maxtaro-d31clf7.png

I shot Shane an email a while back to see if he wanted help on designing/getting them made a while back but didn't hear anything

My idea was pretty basic - the Turbobuick.com logo that appears in the upper left of the desktop screen say on the left side of the chest. Pretty small, but not too small.
Then maybe the logo that appears on startup of the iphone app on the back.
Offer various colors - black (of course), white (only for shows), blue (for us slow-pokes), gray (salute to my favorite color of TurboT), and any other colors people may want (except for maybe brown!). Never did like the brown g-body's; my first car ever was a doo-doo brown '78 regal with a Sport Coupe hood - couldn't wait to paint it black!

Anyhow - I'll PM Shane and see if I get any response.

PM sent to Shane. Thanks to Clint for the idea on graphics!! Sounds like a pretty good design. Hope it's not patented or trademarked!

87-WE2 said:
PM sent to Shane. Thanks to Clint for the idea on graphics!! Sounds like a pretty good design. Hope it's not patented or trademarked!

Not the car on the App start up. Choose a more " drag/street" look