TurboBuick.Com T Shirts

hello; I think they should be given away if you've been here a while. I know it's a pipe dream but it would be good.
IBBY

hello; I think they should be given away if you've been here a while. I know it's a pipe dream but it would be good.
IBBY
SERIOUSLY???
Shane provides us a playground for free here...you want him to provide free shirts too???
I was here before the original crash of the site and have been here on the new site since 2002 and I dont expect a free ANYTHING...

Bryan

SERIOUSLY???
Shane provides us a playground for free here...you want him to provide free shirts too???
I was here before the original crash of the site and have been here on the new site since 2002 and I dont expect a free ANYTHING...

Bryan
No one should expect a free shirt, and my guess is one of the idiots I put on my ignore list is the one that thinks they should get one.:mad: (They're only 2 btw:rolleyes: ) Shane provides us this forum to help expand our knowledge base and help each other, and it's out of his pocket. This is a 100% free site and any idiot that thinks he's owed something for joining up needs to sell his car and leave and never come back.;) You won't be missed, believe me.:D

IBBY
hello ladies; Didn't I say it was a pipe deam!!!!
lighten up and smell the alky.
IBBY

i wear my turbobuick.com nats #1 shirt that otto picked up for me all the time as a matter of a fact its one of my favorite shirts. cant wait to see the new ones