TURBOBUICK.COM NATIONALS

Full steel Turbo Regal body*
Factory frame* - stock suspension points
109 Block
275 / 28x10.5 tire limit

Full steel body consists of stock firewall, at least 50% stock floor, working lights, 2 seats
Factory frame from front hub to past rear axles

Full steel Turbo Regal body*
Factory frame* - stock suspension points
109 Block
275 / 28x10.5 tire limit

Full steel body consists of stock firewall, at least 50% stock floor, working lights, 2 seats
Factory frame from front hub to past rear axles
thats very different then run whatcha brung.

thats very different then run whatcha brung.
Simply not enough interest to support a race like this. We would try it but someone, might even be me would show up with a 2500# car lol!

We would try it but someone, might even be me would show up with a 2500# car lol!
i get it and see it all the time;)personally asphalt/ concrete run whatcha brung is the only way i have been racing over the last few years and my personal car is setup for that,but a controlled class should always bring in more cars.

Only way to do away with those rules is to add a minimum weight, and I don't want to weigh cars

What tires do you run?

Yep I might be in but I've got twins 10 and a 1/2 W Tire a single seat has a back seat but my cooler is in the passenger seat location and I have only two headlights so I guess I'm out, but let me know if you can round up enough people for that type of class

I guess my blind old ass need to pay more attention that's 109 mine is a stage car guess I could put a cage in my driver car:)