turbo131

turbo131

I put in a new fuel pump sys, all new relays. In the fuse box the line to #5 fuses is dead. just one. When I start the car the pump only spits gas once and goes dead. All other fuses are working. Any suggestions?

No but if he also did a chip or had the ecm out for some reason maybe its not telling the fuel pump to come on. Or maybe it was the ECM that was bad and made him think it was a bad fuel pump if that is why he was changing it.

Hey guys, Before this ever happen the car was running but the car will start and now it wont, then one day it stop running after that, I put every thing new in it as a new pump and relays, Ok i notice in my fuse box on the top left there r three 5ams there, but one of the three is dead im saying could that be one of the problems, and how could i fine a way to fix or fine that one dead 5ams, or is there a way to trace that one bad fuse, or what is keeping it from coming back on all the other ones r ok!

Since you appear to have comma's mastered, perhaps you could start working on periods/capitol letters/and sentences that are not run-ons? :confused: Reading that gives me a headache...

The fuse box should be labeled. It may be hard to read but they are there. That will give you an idea of where to start looking at least.

I put in a new fuel pump sys, all new relays. In the fuse box the line to #5 fuses is dead. just one. When I start the car the pump only spits gas once and goes dead. All other fuses are working. Any suggestions?

You installed a fuel pump and hot wire kit?

Your thread says "all new relays" meaning relay's' is more than one relay. How many relays did you change and why? Where are those relays located?

Suggest you take two steps back and plug the harness from your fuel pump into the harness from the body like factory and see if your car "works". If it does, then your problem is related to other wiring you messed with.