Turbo

jowy

For sale presicion 71/68 billet presicion 200 miles on it 1350 shipped

Attachments

• A61360EF-41EA-4637-9607-36A9CC010950.jpeg
    A61360EF-41EA-4637-9607-36A9CC010950.jpeg
    798 KB · Views: 233
That’s a grate 1/4 miles ride I
Thats a killer turbo. I went 8.64@157 with one and it had great response on the street.
that’s a grate 1/4 miles pass. I buy this turbo whit out the parts for it ,,, and for street is a strong turbo Maybe a test it again whit the change I make on the engine

Thats a killer turbo. I went 8.64@157 with one and it had great response on the street.
I'm sure you did, But you should also tell people everything you have in your combo and what it took to reach that number to help the uninformed people who may buy a turbo like this one. There are still to many people out there that think just because you run a number they can or at least be in the ballpark by bolting on a bigger turbo. They buy one and end up going slower than if they had a 49 or 62 on there. That turbo is not a street turbo as most would expect especially without the proper mods. People please do your homework before just buying a turbo and make sure it is what you need, not what you think you need. You will be the guy reselling that turbo after you realize it wasn't the right one for your car. I'm not trying to kill a sale, just trying to help the uninformed that the whole combo comes into play when stepping up to a turbo that big.

I now
I'm sure you did, But you should also tell people everything you have in your combo and what it took to reach that number to help the uninformed people who may buy a turbo like this one. There are still to many people out there that think just because you run a number they can or at least be in the ballpark by bolting on a bigger turbo. They buy one and end up going slower than if they had a 49 or 62 on there. That turbo is not a street turbo as most would expect especially without the proper mods. People please do your homework before just buying a turbo and make sure it is what you need, not what you think you need. You will be the guy reselling that turbo after you realize it wasn't the right one for your car. I'm not trying to kill a sale, just trying to help the uninformed that the whole combo comes into play when stepping up to a turbo that big.
[/. I understand your point but some people thinkin in big thia is a good chois

I'm sorry you found out the hard way. That is a good turbo with the proper setup.

what's your setup?
[/QUOT. well mi engine 3.65 strock .040 piston whit rods factory heads very well ported whit 1.77 valve 70 m throttle body doble pump in tank front mount presicion interculer 4 inch Kenny bell header Dave husek tork converter fast xfi2.0 roller camshaft and lifters

That is wayyy too much turbo for you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It’s was a big mistake but I drive the on 11 pound of bust and problem wit the heads and little camsahaft and was strong push ... that’s I am to test again whit roller camshaft and new valve spring ........if some wand have smallerturbo for change