I'll keep you all posted. I'm thinking the AEM E85 pump, 60#s, and tuning myself with HP will be the way I go. There won't be much to update on it this winter though. Since I found free winter storage for the GN, I decided to take on my rust issues while the garage was free. The floors and wheel wells look like trash. So far I have one wheel well almost patched, and one rear seat bucket is completely fixed. I'll end up doing weld in subframe connectors while I'm at it. The technical stuff will resume once I'm done.
Here's the current status... sad times in the kingdom.
Indeed! Almost like my GN in the garage