Turbo Tweak chip help ?? Eric??

Val1550

I have a TT chip 5.7. I have followed directions exactly and I cannot get into the program to adjust fuel %. Scan tool will not flash after pressing pedal down as instructed to. What could that be?? Chip problem??

No, not a chip problem. There is either a problem with your TPS setup, or you are doing the procedure incorrectly.
I'm not sure what you mean by "scan tool will not flash", there should not be any flashing.

What is your TPS reading with throttle closed, and throttle to the floor? (engine not running)

TPS is .40/.42 closed and right at 4.8 floored. By flash I mean when I set the SM to L8 and go thru the set up procedure by stepping on gas 3 times and hold, I should see the numbers to the right go from 1,2,3,4. I would like to adjust wot fuel so I would choose 1 then go to BLM but it never goes to 1,2,34. Hope that makes sense.

OK. Lowered TPS just a touch. Looked at chip its a 5.7 #9675 42lbs injectors, alky, 23/21* with 23-25psi. Still unable to gain access to adjustments

There is either something wrong with your TPS sensor, or you are doing the procedure incorrectly.

Here's a vid on youtube:

^^^ This is good stuff! Use it to your advantage, don't go wild, and tune your chip car to it's maximum.^^^^

Just be careful......

Ya, I found that video on YouTube. Its exactly how I am doing it and I just cant get into the programming mode.