Turbo Thunder XVI at Pacific Raceways!

gnnorthwest

Turbo Buick Shop
We are very pleased to announce this year's event on Friday, July 10th and Saturday, July 11th at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. Turbo Thunder turns Sweet 16! We are anticipating a great turnout of racers and spectators from all over the Pacific Northwest and Canada. Come be part of the fun!

We will have two turbo Buick bracket classes - Turbo Pro (11.50 and slower) and Top Turbo (faster than 11.50) and we have added an Open Turbo Class which will allow any turbocharged (foreign or domestic) vehicle running Gasoline (pump or race) , Methanol , E85 or Diesel fuels to come to the party.

If you're anywhere in driving distance from Seattle, WA please do join us - we guarantee you'll have a great time and if you race, you might just win some cash and great prizes! Keep watching this thread for updates and join our Facebook event page ( https://www.facebook.com/events/1578880589017375/ ) to let us know you're coming!
TT%20XVI_zpspe79xpkb.jpg
TT XVI.jpg

Last edited:
Just for turbo's? Come one Dan, don't you want a chance to redeem your self after the last beat down. :chicken: LOL

Just for turbo's? Come one Dan, don't you want a chance to redeem your self after the last beat down. :chicken: LOL
It isn't called Turbo Thunder for nothing.... and you don't have a Turbo car. (n) Friday is Test-n-Tune , We'll line up and I'll make sure my GN gear shifter isn't in 1st. Redemption will be mine. :punch:

Test and Tune it is then, bring your pony tail, you can use it to wipe away the tears from your eyes. :dead:

I'll make sure we post pics and vids as soon as they are available.
Cool, I'll look forward that. Purchased a home in Edmonds but our move up there delayed 'till next year. Been looking forward to your local GN & muscle car scene (despite the rain you guys seem to always have). Once up there would love participate in track days (ESPECIALLY against souped-up Stangs) :p

Don't know who this is but thought I would post it up. Got a few of the staging lanes as well.

Cool, I'll look forward that. Purchased a home in Edmonds but our move up there delayed 'till next year. Been looking forward to your local GN & muscle car scene (despite the rain you guys seem to always have). Once up there would love participate in track days (ESPECIALLY against souped-up Stangs) :p

It was nice to meet everyone that was there today. Thanks for the pointers with my WE4.

A BIG THANK YOU 85tr.... super cool pic, I have never seen 2 GN's run together. Think I'll copy/print & put on my office wall.
Wanna see some pics from the meet. Y'all have had some good weather for racing lately (for a change).

HUGE shout out to GN Northwest! Thank you to Gene and Dan and the rest of the crew! Thanks for all your hard work and long hours. Great job on the event..maybe next year I will race...you've got 11 months Dan...:D