Turbo t sighting

turbo87adam

I was on my way into work this morning traveling on rt 3 north. Was passed by a black turbo t w/ chrome package by exit 3 in Plymouth. It had repair plates on it and took the rt 44 west exit . Just wandering if it's anyone on this forum? I own the twin to this car and was a little surprised to see it. I had to check my garage when I got home to make sure it wasn't mine!! Lol.

Not too many Ts in our area that i have noticed. I've been told there a mustang shop in Plymouth and the owner has a Black T. Not sure if it was him or not but maybe.

That might explain the repair plate. I believe I've met you before at the Walmart car show. I was there with my we4 . You own the rosewood car we talked about a transmission I wanted to get rebuilt.

Oh yes I remember you now. I never heard what happened with that. I passed your info along and never asked if you got it done.

that's funny, I met 3rdgeniroc at the walmart show and also talked to him about getting a trans done.. I was driving my white 02 ss was like 2 years ago. im really hoping to get one of my t's back on the road this year. you guys still go to the walmart show? Joel

I don't get to go to the Walmart show as much as I would like . My 20 month old son keeps me really busy these days. I hope to make some more car shows this season. Do you need any parts to help get your t back on the road? I've collected quite a bit of spare parts over the years.

Not sure I know that car... I'll see y'all at the shows this year though!

Well it's not some much the parts I need. I pretty much have all the parts except a trans that will stay in the damn car. Lol. Gone through a 200 and a th400. Not cause of my current power level but because I'm stubborn and like to buy used shit. Lol. Need to either find a local guy to go through the th400 or send it back to Janis. Just don't feel like shipping the damn thing back there. I would like to put my stage motor in this year too but I think I want to get it driving first. Got any spare trannys? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk