Turbo oil return grommet & pvc grommet part #?

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello all.

I recently purchased a modified 86 GN with a stroker kit, champion iron heads, champion intake, 6766 precision turbo, Champion fuel rails, full fuel system (680lph racetronix duel pumps, Teflon fuel line kit Lucas low impedance 160lb injectors) The car currently has Eric's SD2 chip and a powerlogger. It has a 4" maf pipe and no mass air. Because of my lack of tuning ability and the desire not to hurt this motor I have made the decision to go back to a mass air set up. I need help with the correct size maf pipe and mass air to purchase. I will then call Eric and order the following (120lb injectors, maf translator and his 5.7 chip ) Can I use my 4" maf pipe that I already have and step it down to a 3.5 LS1 mass air meter? Does it matter what LS1 mass air meter to purchase? I have an old Tinman cold air intake that I can hook up. If the Tinman is a 3" would I be hurting myself by installing it or should I just hook up a filter in the engine compartment after the mass air? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Adam
atr sway bar.jpg

If the Tinman is a 3" would I be hurting myself by installing it or should I just hook up a filter in the engine compartment after the mass air? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
filter in the car right after the 4 inch pipe and sensor works great.

Right now the sensor is in the up pipe. I would have to move it to the maf pipe?

you can slip a ZO6 maf into the 4" pipe with a thin sleeve

you said you have the senor in the up pipe , if its a 3" Lt1 maf just leave it there it will work fine

Ask Eric about all this when you call him. I'd get an axis from him as opposed to a translator

it is currently in the up pipe. would I have to move it back to the stock location?
No you dont have too,I prefer it that way personally,for several reasons and if your running alky I would put it back into the stock location.

Where are you located? Maybe a Buick guru is in your area and could help you make a good safe tune. With those mods you really could use the features of the SD chip.