turbo regals in TN

RichieRocket

Resurrection of thread to find MidSouth GN owners and enthusiasts. If you are within 250 miles of Nashville, Tn. Post here or PM me and maybe put together a meet and greet around Nashville. I am 12 miles north of Nastyville and would be happy to coordinate a short meet and greet or a Friday to Sunday BBQ Feast for the Fast weekend. Just an idea for the folks around Tennessee, Alabama. Carolina's…. The other regions of the US all seem to have a couple of cruise-ins…. Per year , we have the GS Nationals here every year but that is the only GN event anywhere near Nashville throughout the entire year. After helping to sponsor 4 classes in the 2022 GS Nationals, I realized that the midsouth has many GN owners and Buick enthusiasts. Let me know if you are interested in helping to coordinate the first ever MidSouth Buick Invitational’s. My thoughts at this time are to rent the track which one of them is only an 1/8, but do it once in the spring and once in the fall. This would give folks a few test hits for fun and/or to get data 2 times per year and we share the cost as well as the friendships at tracks that we can all get too.. I know no matter what our track times, it is awesome for your friends and family to watch a loved one doing a pass on a track. We can rent Highland Rim or Music City Raceway. Highland Rim has 1/4 and Music City Raceway is an 1/8. Think about it..

Last edited:
Resurrection of thread to find MidSouth GN owners and enthusiasts. If you are within 250 miles of Nashville, Tn. Post here or PM me and maybe put together a meet and greet around Nashville. I am 12 miles north of Nastyville and would be happy to coordinate a short meet and greet or a Friday to Sunday BBQ Feast for the Fast weekend. Just an idea for the folks around Tennessee, Alabama. Carolina's…. The other regions of the US all seem to have a couple of cruise-ins…. Per year , we have the GS Nationals here every year but that is the only GN event anywhere near Nashville throughout the entire year. After helping to sponsor 4 classes in the 2022 GS Nationals, I realized that the midsouth has many GN owners and Buick enthusiasts. Let me know if you are interested in helping to coordinate the first ever MidSouth Buick Invitational’s. My thoughts at this time are to rent the track which one of them is only an 1/8, but do it once in the spring and once in the fall. This would give folks a few test hits for fun and/or to get data 2 times per year and we share the cost as well as the friendships at tracks that we can all get too.. I know no matter what our track times, it is awesome for your friends and family to watch a loved one doing a pass on a track. We can rent Highland Rim or Music City Raceway. Highland Rim has 1/4 and Music City Raceway is an 1/8. Think about it..
clarksville tn here

Isn’t Highland Rim an old NASCAR circle track?