turbo regals in TN

In addition to Greg (MeanBuicks) and me, I know of several other GNs in the Memphis area. I see Phillip Freeman at the track occasionally with a couple of other GN guys whose names I can't recall. Unfortunately, I don't think any of them post on this board.

1 less 84 T-Type in Knoxville,I picked it up on Friday and then drove it 570 miles back up to Illinois.
This car looks and drives like its brand new!

Mine here in lexington Ky. If anymore in lexington, let me know. I never see any at the local cruises.

Originally posted by DHarber
Mine here in lexington Ky. If anymore in lexington, let me know. I never see any at the local cruises.

I'm in Lancaster, Kentucky which is only 27 miles south of Lexington on US 27. Let me know when some cruises are and I'll make plans to come to a few. I just went to Clay City Saturday for Car Wars and ran my new best times.

Originally posted by JeffW
In addition to Greg (MeanBuicks) and me, I know of several other GNs in the Memphis area. I see Phillip Freeman at the track occasionally with a couple of other GN guys whose names I can't recall. Unfortunately, I don't think any of them post on this board.

I know I'm bringing this back from the dead, but I'm back in a TR. I bought an 87 WE4 today. :)

Great Mikel! Glad to see that you're back. We should all try to meet at the Sonic on Germantown Parkway for the Cruise this month.

Oh, by the way, I am still lurking here.

Matt

Originally posted by ZOOM
Great Mikel! Glad to see that you're back. We should all try to meet at the Sonic on Germantown Parkway for the Cruise this month.

Oh, by the way, I am still lurking here.

Matt

I see your car has gotten faster :D

Originally posted by Bent6
I'm the lone Turbo 6-slinger here in Jackson, TN. Hell, I can't even get the Mustang boys to play with me - unless you want to call them revving their engines when going the other way

(1) 11-sec 87 GN
(1) 10-sec 87 GN
(1) 7-sec TWEAKED

Do you ever go to the Jackson, TN dragstrip? Been there a couple of times never saw you there.. You should bring Tweaked down to the tracks around here.

here in pleasant view near clarksville

87 gn, and 89 TTA, dad has 86 gn

Mine was sold new at Waller? Buick in Nashville. I have contacted every owner but the first, who drove it ~50K miles and traded it back in at the same dealership in '91. It then went to Fayetteville, and has only been driven 20K miles since then. Any of you TN guys have a similar story? It would be a hell of a coincidence if I found the original owner on this site.

bob