turbo regals in TN

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey how many GN,TR owners live in TN or KY i know of one

I'm having a house built near Knoxville/Sevierville this summer. Not there yet, but very anxious!!

My GN used to live in memphis back in 95-00. I knew of a couple others in the germantown area, one was a gnx or gnx clone, that owner had I think 2 and his son had 1.

There's right around 20 here in Bowling Green. One in Russellville and maybe 5 in Hopkinsville which both are within 20 minutes of you. Probably quite a few in Nashville, too. You don't ever take your's out Angel Rd. and open it up do you?

Well, you know of mine here in town. Then there is two more on post. There is another t-top GN in the Memory Lane Cruisers car club. And, last night I ran into a guy at Logan's in an '84 T-Type (needs alot of love though).

Originally posted by WH1
There's right around 20 here in Bowling Green. One in Russellville and maybe 5 in Hopkinsville which both are within 20 minutes of you. Probably quite a few in Nashville, too. You don't ever take your's out Angel Rd. and open it up do you?

2 GNs down in Franklin KY. 1 GS getting a frame off and several other V8 Buicks setting around @ a buddies house.

1 Buick TTA in BG KY...some guy that owns a Karate studio. The car was a Festival car and use to belong to 1 of my buddies. Another TTA around BG KY that belongED to another buddy (don't know where that car is now)

15 turbo-Regals in the middle TN area including mine (that i'm aware of), and several V8 Buicks in the area also.

2 TTAs in Gallatin TN :cool:

EDIT: 1 around Clarksville that a buddy with a Typhoon and another with a Syclone has mentioned...

Originally posted by Pressure-Less
I am moving to Bristol, TN. Anyone live in or around there. Also, Bristol is in TN & VA. Just curious.

Can I refer you to a Realtor in the Bristol area??? :)

Originally posted by buickman69
2 GNs down in Franklin KY. 1 GS getting a frame off and several other V8 Buicks setting around @ a buddies house.

1 Buick TTA in BG KY...some guy that owns a Karate studio. The car was a Festival car and use to belong to 1 of my buddies. Another TTA around BG KY that belongED to another buddy (don't know where that car is now)

15 turbo-Regals in the middle TN area including mine (that i'm aware of), and several V8 Buicks in the area also.

2 TTAs in Gallatin TN :cool:

EDIT: 1 around Clarksville that a buddy with a Typhoon and another with a Syclone has mentioned...

Add 3 more to the middle TN area I just thought of. :)

Originally posted by MeanBuicks
Uh, actually it's in Collierville right now, visiting with mine. :p

Yep, undergoing surgery right now :D

By the time it comes home, should be be a much meaner beast :cool:

Originally posted by buickman69
1 around Clarksville that a buddy with a Typhoon and another with a Syclone has mentioned.

There are at least 3 GNs in Clarksville (2 when I move at the end of the month), 1 WE4, & 2 T-Types. In March 2 GNs were wrecked and consequently totalled out in the same night, in separate incidents.

I'm the lone Turbo 6-slinger here in Jackson, TN. Hell, I can't even get the Mustang boys to play with me - unless you want to call them revving their engines when going the other way

(1) 11-sec 87 GN
(1) 10-sec 87 GN
(1) 7-sec TWEAKED

Too bad Tennessee is a million miles wide as it would be fun to get together from time to time.

2 in Springfield,Tn that I know of...one being mine but it hasnt seen daylight in a while..I almost forgot about it I met a guy at music city raceway that was from clarksville..car ran in the 7.60-7.80 area & needed paint..cant remember his name..been a while
Brian

turbo buicks

bill regland in shelbyville runs a 9 sec, car. cunningham in cookville has a gn, livingston has one gn and a t type. there are few more around jamestown and birdstown near dale hollow lake, there are a lot of mustangs in that aera, there are a few badd mustangs around here that run osca,:)