turbo regal forsale

$10,500 you might have to text me. Been working the night shift. Don’t have a lot of computer time right now. .

Since the OP will probably never update this....
The car has been sold and I am extremely salty about it.
I worked with the OP on buying the car. Agreed upon a price. I offered a down payment to hold the vehicle three separate times and was told "not to worry it was mine."
I returned from family vacation and schedule the pickup time. In conversation he tells me there is another guy from Alabama that is interested but doesn't have his stuff together.
I proceed to make arrangements for the trip the following day (trailer,day off work, family etc.)
Contact OP with time I will be there. He says yeah that works but let me call you on Wednesday, I'm like WTF is Wednesday. "Oh that guy from Alabama is flying in"
Needless to say the car has sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. I was interested in this car but it was tough to get information from the guy so I stopped asking. I had something similar happen to me over the weekend on a 1970 corvette big block I thought I had a deal on only to have him say someone else showed up and I sold it to him. I even offered to wire the money at the time we had struck the deal.

It' tough and i feel for you. I was a bit off when it happened to me the other day so I get where you're coming from.