Turbo oil feed and return lines

Stay with the stock feed and return line. Contact Patrick Rubio AKA RUQWKNF. He's was an engineer for Precision Turbos. He'll give you the reasons to stay with the stock stuff.

oil return line.jpg

Stay with the stock feed and return line. Contact Patrick Rubio AKA RUQWKNF. He's was an engineer for Precision Turbos. He'll give you the reasons to stay with the stock stuff.
Thanks. I’d of sworn that I read some aftermarket fitting could cause oil starvation issues, hence the question.

The return line is fluted for a reason. Patrick said why in a post a while back. I tried searching for Patricks comment this morning, but the search function is down. I've seen guys have all kinds of issues in posts on here messing with the return/feed line/restrictors etc. I put a gazzilion passes on my Precision 6262. It was one of the first CEA 6262's in the first batch when it was introduced. Was still mint when I sold the car last summer...and I used the stock feed/return line.

hugh...interesting thx for the insight scoob.. i ll have to look at one i have on the self never noticed any fluting ... looked like just a corrugated steel line .. where is it fluted at ?

Corrugted....fluting...whatever you wanna call it. :) It MAY have something to do with aeration. Getting the air out of the oil before it hits the pan.

gotcha fluted means the ridges run long ways or vertical with the pipe and corrugated means the ridges are perpendicular or horizontal with the run of the pipe ;)... makes sense though in helping to get rid of any air bubbles ..

The return line is fluted for a reason. Patrick said why in a post a while back. I tried searching for Patricks comment this morning, but the search function is down. I've seen guys have all kinds of issues in posts on here messing with the return/feed line/restrictors etc. I put a gazzilion passes on my Precision 6262. It was one of the first CEA 6262's in the first batch when it was introduced. Was still mint when I sold the car last summer...and I used the stock feed/return line.
yea works great until it cracks .If you drive over oil going down the track or lose it all going down the road .sold over 100 of these been running an eastern on my race car since 2000 .just need it to be at least .500 not .400 like most fittings .needs 1/2 inch minimum all the way back to block

Never seen one crack yet. And they're corrugated for a reason. When Patrick Rubio talks, I listen. :)

I've used one of these successfully for at least 20 years, and have a braided feedline to the turbo for almost as long. Those who use the turbo-saver from Precision use braided steel line. I use braided steel line but use the once sold, turbo-luber. No problems, of course. "Search" isn't working as usual for so I could provide details on turbo luber

I've used one of these successfully for at least 20 years, and have a braided feedline to the turbo for almost as long. Those who use the turbo-saver from Precision use braided steel line. I use braided steel line but use the once sold, turbo-luber. No problems, of course. "Search" isn't working as usual for so I could provide details on turbo luber

I have seen a couple oem return lines crack in the corrugated part. They get a little hairline crack and leak. Possibly from bending to many times? I now have one from Bobbybuick for a future build. Looks very nice.

yea works great until it cracks .If you drive over oil going down the track or lose it all going down the road .sold over 100 of these been running an eastern on my race car since 2000 .just need it to be at least .500 not .400 like most fittings .needs 1/2 inch minimum all the way back to block

How about looking into trying to make both if you can find the correct tubing and expand your business? People like choices if available, ya know, like blond, brunette or red head. :D Or Grass Doctor who likes em bald. :LOL::LOL:

Never seen one crack yet. And they're corrugated for a reason. When Patrick Rubio talks, I listen. :)
I never did ether until mine did at Norwalk and then another did on a customers car i was working on .when Patrick talks I listen too dont blame you there.