Blue drivers seat trim (bottom pieice)

1Fast66

Working my way through reassembling my 84 T-type after a frame off restoration / E85 conversion. I need to find a replacement oil drain tube for the turbo and corresponding manifold grommet. Unless there is a recommended substitute solution - Just finished with finding suitable heater hose replacements, parts aren't exactly "Rockauto" easy to find - probably should have built one of these cars ten years ago :rolleyes:

Working my way through reassembling my 84 T-type after a frame off restoration / E85 conversion. I need to find a replacement oil drain tube for the turbo and corresponding manifold grommet. Unless there is a recommended substitute solution - Just finished with finding suitable heater hose replacements, parts aren't exactly "Rockauto" easy to find - probably should have built one of these cars ten years ago :rolleyes:
I heard that a newer model gm pcv gommet works just fine

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Thanks Andresfel - Part#?

Anyone using braided steel lines to replace the turbo oil feed and drain line kits? Seems better and cheaper then the overpriced used stock components. :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but some parts were only made for 2 years. 4 years max on many. So while parts may seem overpriced, the supply and demand relationship dictates price.

Be cautious with braided lines. Good luck with the build.