Turbo oil drain line

blubaldmontess

Hello all! I'm needing some assistance. Ibtransfer tracked an oil leak down to the turbo oil return line from the turbo to the intake. Whomever owned the car put a rubber house in there instead of the actual hose. So I see you cannot find original ones, what are you guys using, and how do you install it. Thanks for any help, post numbers etc

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
Hello all! I'm needing some assistance. Ibtransfer tracked an oil leak down to the turbo oil return line from the turbo to the intake. Whomever owned the car put a rubber house in there instead of the actual hose. So I see you cannot find original ones, what are you guys using, and how do you install it. Thanks for any help, post numbers etc
GBODY . Here's some pics of mine. Cut your Turbo Brace / Bracket or you won't get it done with the turbo on. ( Just Say'n )
TaaDaaaa.2.jpg
TaDaaaa.3.jpg

Lockman

That's for My '84. They're pretty similar, but they have one for an '86 /'87, too. Oh , & BTW , jerryl has an instruction somewhere on the bracket cut. I believe he invented it . Search it, OK ?
....Richie

"Black Ice"

I'm doing the same thing now, I will post pics later. Is that the drain tube off a '86-'87 u used in ur build?

blubaldmontess

I'm doing the same thing now, I will post pics later. Is that the drain tube off a '86-'87 u used in ur build?
That's what I'm assuming, looking how it slides down and volts into the intake. If people have I want to see how they've done it so I can see because I can't find a stock replacement

Buckshot G/N

That's what I'm assuming, looking how it slides down and volts into the intake. If people have I want to see how they've done it so I can see because I can't find a stock replacement
I have a NOS / EOM 86/ 87 Turbo drain tube. Not cheap PM if interested.

Lockman

Not sure...... I used a 1" compression fitting barrel on my '84 .