Turbo Lou built it

3 more pics showing what a lucky guy I am to have such friends!!!!!!!!

That's some heavy hitters sitting in my pit right there. :eek:

Attachments

• 276.JPG
    276.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
  • 279.JPG
    279.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
  • 283.JPG
    283.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 135

Heck! me and Lou are just stealing the change out of your ashtray when your not looking. How do you think we afforded all that booze at BG? :p

Last edited:

Nice pics and group of guys.

My caption for the second pic where Lou is holding those instructions.

"They went and made the scan master round? Hmmm..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I just seen this & totally humbled. It has been said that if you like what you do you’ll never work a day in your life and I feel that’s been the case for the last 35 years working on these cars. I vowed to hang in as long as it took to conquer the most temperamental machines ever built. Till today if these cars are right they are a force to be reckoned with if one doesn’t go broke in the process. Most of all I cherish all my friends then I have made in this journey, thanks Lou

Thanks guys I just seen this & totally humbled. It has been said that if you like what you do you’ll never work a day in your life and I feel that’s been the case for the last 35 years working on these cars. I vowed to hang in as long as it took to conquer the most temperamental machines ever built. Till today if these cars are right they are a force to be reckoned with if one doesn’t go broke in the process. Most of all I cherish all my friends then I have made in this journey, thanks Lou
That's awesome!! Do people typically send you their entire car? Or do you have blocks laying around that you pre-build for them?

Makes me want to send my car to him with reliability like that!! Thanks for sharing. Does the tranny last just as long as the motor? Who did the tranny work?
Dave and his son Jason at Orange County Transmission did the trans. Great work, oil cooler, balanced driveshaft, full trans rebuild. Lou told them the specs, they crushed the work. Jason actually drove to san diego to collect my payment and then delivered the car to lou for me. Great guys