Turbo Hot Street results

Class looked like alot of fun, can't what for osceola to come. maybe we can even keep the north-south bull**** out of this class.

Now what fun would that be Tom??? :p :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously, the class should catch on great. I have talked to a few people (both north and south) that would like to run the class. I'm not sure about the 350/400 trannies, that is for Kip and Ed to decide. It's doubtful that I would ever run the class, but it's great to see a new heads up class emerging.

Good Luck with it, let me know how we can help!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks guys for organizing the class, and needless to say I thought that it had a good turnout considering...

Perfect class for guys like me, combo in sig, and it is always more fun to race heads up than bracket!

Congrats to Dave in the finals and thanks for the sportsmanship in loaning me your cross-over pipe! Although for the record, he was supposed to give me a bulb considering he had me covered by a couple tenths;) I'll have to bring a little more turbo next time to make it more interesting.

#

Justin , I may of had you covered but you played us well. I know that there is a 10 second pass in that car.It is fun to race just to have a good time, and everyone who was in the class got something. Cant say I have ever raced with a better group of guys.
DDay

what about dfi, xfi? also i didnt see anything about the fuel system, are there any limits to that?

Per THS rules it should be allowed. ?

Engine Management & Fuel System

- Stock or modified stock ECM, aftermarket fuel management system (DFI, F.A.S.T., Motec, Etc.) are allowed.
- Factory Stock Appearing (Type I) or (Type II) DIS cam position sensor required.
- No individual coil per spark plug ignitions allowed.
- No distributor ignitions allowed.
- Any air induction system allowed, but no hood scoop.
- Any fuel pump(s) configuration/location allowed.
- Voltage increasing and fuel pump hot wiring devices are allowed.
- Factory stock fuel rail or aftermarket rails allowed. Aftermarket and stock fuel rails may be modified.
- Any type fuel pressure regulator allowed. Any fuel injectors allowed, 7 maximum. The 7th injector MUST get its fuel supply from the fuel rail.
- Factory stock fuel tank w/ sump addition allowed.
- Gasoline fuel only.
- Alcohol injection allowed, must be sprayed in through the air intake system “up-pipe”.

Hey are you guys racing at reynolds i have a car we could bring but there 2 problems its got a 67 with an h cover and a 400 trans . I think we can make bowling green 2 the turbo rule shouldnt matter aslong at its a 67 ours is a p trim not a q but the trans is #2 .

Hey are you guys racing at reynolds i have a car we could bring but there 2 problems its got a 67 with an h cover and a 400 trans . I think we can make bowling green 2 the turbo rule shouldnt matter aslong at its a 67 ours is a p trim not a q but the trans is #2 .

I don't think they are planning on running at BG next year.

I will try to give you a call late tonight.

Your buddy, Kip