Turbo Hot Street results

87LC2

THS finals:
David Day vs. Justin Hinderer
Day wins 11.08 @ 129+ Hinderer fouled (11.40 @ 119)
8 car field

I'll write up more later. I just got in and I am beat. Thanks to the competitors, the BPG, the sponsors and my crack staff. Great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

Lets here more, bring this class to Osceola and let the th350 trans people in for more car count.

ths rra

Ed you did a great job as RRA for ths.I know about being beat,got home at 3am today.
DDay

Congrats David, the car looked great! It was really nice to see a good turnout for the initial event, looks like this will be a very cool class!!

How about some people that raced this class chime in w/ there turbo sizes. This sounds like a great class and how was the car count.

How about some people that raced this class chime in w/ there turbo sizes. This sounds like a great class and how was the car count.

We had eight cars race in THS. May not sound to big but when you take in to consideration it was the first time for the class and it still was the largest car count of any turbo heads up class that says something. I spoke with racers that did not bring cars for THS because of the internet rules BS thread and when they saw how it went down they wished they had brought their cars.

As for turbo sizes, it ranged from stock to 66/67 mm stuff.

Take care,Kip

Lets here more, bring this class to Osceola and let the th350 trans people in for more car count.

Osceola is a go for THS this year. Mr. Bonecutter said he already had it posted somewhere when I spoke to him at BPG.

How many cars do you think the TH350 would bring in?

See ya, Kip

i know i would race in this class so it would add at least 1 car. I would rather race a heads up class then brackets. I will come on the ths day and if you let me race i will join in if not i will test and tune.. I really like this class and would love to participate. Thanks, Rich

Class looked like alot of fun, can't what for osceola to come. maybe we can even keep the north-south bull**** out of this class.

Class looked awesome, and everyone I talked to said they had a great time.

Hopefully I can get my car to Osceola to join in the fun!!

THS finals:
David Day vs. Justin Hinderer
Day wins 11.08 @ 129+ Hinderer fouled (11.40 @ 119)
8 car field

I'll write up more later. I just got in and I am beat. Thanks to the competitors, the BPG, the sponsors and my crack staff. Great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

WOW... thats FLYING DDay..... 129+ and 11.08....:eek:

whats the specs on "HOT STREET" and any video footage... Still waiting for "CLASH of the TITANS" DAVE v. TONY:eek: :eek: :eek:

ths

I had agreat time.The class ran flawlessly!!!!!!!!! I dont have enough for tony , Id have to put my car on a major slim fast diet to get close to Tonys light weight.Turbo size is a45A.Boost was set to the mandated 21psi!!
DDay

Ed

Did Lonnie have a Starbucks in his hand?

Nice to see you Ed ,great job enjoyed watching the class run .Kip and all you guys had a stand up first run!
Dave ,I cant say enough ,Loved having you and Dea over wish we could have visited longer .Congrates on the win and hope you recovered from the 7 hour drive home!:eek:

?

Thanks Bob, Was a very good weekend!!!Good to see Steve , Ed, Ronnie, Kevin B, Kip, Brian, Robbie And everybody else!!!Kip this class is going to grow big!! I will have a little more at the MBC.
DDay

WOW... thats FLYING DDay..... 129+ and 11.08....:eek:

whats the specs on "HOT STREET" and any video footage... Still waiting for "CLASH of the TITANS" DAVE v. TONY:eek: :eek: :eek:

tony had a bad day car cuaght fire ?but nobiggie comming to my shop on thurs toget fix.

i know i would race in this class so it would add at least 1 car. I would rather race a heads up class then brackets. I will come on the ths day and if you let me race i will join in if not i will test and tune.. I really like this class and would love to participate. Thanks, Rich

Now there is one of the best attitudes a person could have.

Thanks, Kip

Kip this class is going to grow big!!
DDay

From the people I talked to at the track and now the people who have called over the last two days I would say we definitely have some going. If half those people ever race in the class it will be an off the hook class.

See ya, Kip

Hey Kip,
It would be nice to open up the trans's to include the 350's and 400's might help the car count.

Steve