Turbo Control Center / ESC project

was just wondering how this is going. i think everyone forgot this thread. so i will bring it back.

Good question Matt but I think Aj's getting ready to move. He's probibly tied up with getting everything done now.

hey how are you im almost fin wit my 79 buick regal sc but all im missing is tha sensor 4 my esc control center i dnt kno wat type uhv sensor it is can you help me plz i kno you kno is it the knock sensor

hey how are you im almost fin wit my 79 buick regal sc but all im missing is tha sensor 4 my esc control center i dnt kno wat type uhv sensor it is can you help me plz i kno you kno is it the knock sensor

Im assuming you need a knock sensor? I couldnt really read it, just a guess.

do you need a knock sensor? so do i....

Ive got my knock sensor from my 80 motor that I am not using. The guy that pulled the motor thought that cutting the wires was a good idea but its there if someone 100% can use it. Dont know where it is but I might be able to find it if I look....

yea i was told a knock sensor but they wasnt for sure of it... then i took the control center to a buick dealer but they wasnt for sure either one guy said maybe a turbo pressure sensor but i google it an i couldnt find a photo of it ... but then again the guy at the buick dealer said maybe a knock sensor 2 because the knock sensor tells a computer wen the car is knocking so idk man if you get any more info plz let me know bro

yea i was told a knock sensor but they wasnt for sure of it... then i took the control center to a buick dealer but they wasnt for sure either one guy said maybe a turbo pressure sensor but i google it an i couldnt find a photo of it ... but then again the guy at the buick dealer said maybe a knock sensor 2 because the knock sensor tells a computer wen the car is knocking so idk man if you get any more info plz let me know bro

i gess we all have the same problem esc electronic spark control mod:confused:

Attachments

• 100_3379.jpg
    100_3379.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 143
hey

To re-cap, and put where the pics are relevant here are the pics of the Turbo Control Center / ESC circuit board. This particular unit was from a 1979 LeSabre Turbo Sport Coupe. Let the hacking begin!:cool:

ESCtp.jpg

ESCbt.jpg

hey so yu rebuild tha control centers an sell how much ??????

hey so yu rebuild tha control centers an sell how much ??????

They are not rebuildable. One of our members was going to make a now one but he's left the board now.:frown:

Here's a link for you so you know how to make one though.:biggrin: Read all of it so you have a better idea about these cars.:smile:

petesbuick.html

They are not rebuildable. One of our members was going to make a now one but he's left the board now.:frown:

Here's a link for you so you know how to make one though.:biggrin: Read all of it so you have a better idea about these cars.:smile:

petesbuick.html

i wonder if aj is still going to make it.

Haven't been able to get hold of him in the last month so I have no idea. I think the new house thing is driving him nuts right now with paper work.