Turbo Cliff Memorial Vid........

Neat video. I never met Cliff in person but spoke with him on the phone and read some of his posts on this board and my take on him was, cool guy. Then when he passed I followed the R.I.P. threads that started up on a bunch of web sites and was amazed at how many people said he was not only a cool dude but he had touched their lifes. Takes a pretty special person to touch that many people.

Neat video. I never met Cliff in person but spoke with him on the phone and read some of his posts on this board and my take on him was, cool guy. Then when he passed I followed the R.I.P. threads that started up on a bunch of web sites and was amazed at how many people said he was not only a cool dude but he had touched their lifes. Takes a pretty special person to touch that many people.

True Kip! You would have loved him because he was really nice and would help people anyway he could. Funny guy that always made people around him laugh while learning.

I just learned of this and very sorry to hear about it. I never met him but shared several PM's and emails. We always talked about meeting up at a Buick race and I am sad this will never happen.

There not a day that goes by that I don’t think of him. He was one of the few people that I had a great deal of respect. He always put his money where his mouth is. He always shared and joked about everything and anyone. Every day when I turn on my computer, I was so used to seeing StangklrGN logged on as he was an early bird. He always had something to say in the morning. He always made me laugh about someone or something. Around lunch time, he will he will get lunch before me so that he can tease me about how good the KFC or Portillos sandwiches were. He will try to plant the seed in my head and it usually works and I will drive down and get the same meal . I love to eat and he knew that lol.

One thing I'll say is; he has accomplished a lot more, a lot faster than most of people ever do in a life time. He had no fear. He used to call the wheelie bars sissy bars. As most of you guys know he owned the business that put up all the cell towers in the Chicago area. He installed a tower for T-Mobile twenty feet from the corner of my property; He did send me pic from top of the tower saying aerial view of the Farm. In my life no matter where I look, there is always something that reminds me of him like the picture of his car pulling a wheelie on my garage wall or three of his old Turbo Buicks sitting in my barn. He held the torch for all Turbo Buick nuts like me in the Midwest. People with faster cars than him were scared to race him. He made other racers respect the little Buick V6 than anyone in the area. He has left his mark in my life and he will never be forgotten!

RIP Brother

Prasad

RIP,so sad to see a young family left behind.Thoughts are with them

Kevin