TURBO BUICK vs MUSTANG TRACK DAY?

I,ll Go And Show My Buick Brother's Some Support But Can't Really Race. Pm Me Where We Can Meet. I Say Somewhere Towards 80 Past The Bay Bridge That Way We Can All Be Going The Same Directions On 80. Denny's Emeryville Is Perfect.

Thats a good idea. At first I was getting email after email from the Mustang guys. I have only three committed so far. I hope I get more or we will have to start going through the crowd to pick out victims :biggrin:

August 1 In Sacramento

Whats Going On Guys, Is It Still Official, What Are We Doing? (meeting Place? Time? Etc.)

BoostedEvIL, I hope I don't get noodle-whipped for speaking out of turn, but IMO your buddy is officially invited.

510TURBO, AFAIK we are still going. I trust I won't be alone when I get there. :) I like the idea of meeting up somewhere as well, and Denny's in Emeryville is fine by me.

BoostedEvIL, I hope I don't get noodle-whipped for speaking out of turn, but IMO your buddy is officially invited.

510TURBO, AFAIK we are still going. I trust I won't be alone when I get there. :) I like the idea of meeting up somewhere as well, and Denny's in Emeryville is fine by me.

Ok, I'll let him know. He will want to run for sure. I might be out though. Cracked header. Its off and "should" be welded up in time though.

Track day

Count me in fellas what time is the track open for racing on sat? Let me know wu supp guys

It's looking UGLY for me. :mad: I'm waiting on my Stage 2 from Extreme Automatics now. Lonnie said it was going to be here last week. :rolleyes:. I'm still going no matter what. This S#!t sucks...:mad:

I have been informed of a few issues that I couldnt resolve on the 11th hour.
Im trying for a later date. The one thing I do know is that I have at least
plenty of commited Buick racers and not enough Mustangs. Im working on another
date thats not in conflict with other happenings that day. I will tell you this
Saturday is going to be packed with some big dogs. Ill keep you guys informed.
Thanks for the Buick support.

Track day

I say forget the mustangs and let's go out there and have fun and call it a Buick day besides I am still trying to get my car dialed inn not really worried about racing anybody in particular but I do wanna race my friend in his 70 chevlle he's on the juice

Lets Go!!!!

I Say We Go Have Fun Make Peoples Heads Turn When They See Several Buicks Back To Back On The Road Let People Know Yes The Buicks Are Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im open saturday

well in any case im open sat for anything as long as several buicks show up lets ride ride ride............

I like the idea of meeting up somewhere as well, and Denny's in Emeryville is fine by me.

May not work for me/us depending on the time. Looks like I might be picking up a friend near Dublin, and then his car in Fairfield.

For the guys who still want to go, lets plan on having a spot at the track for a few of us to park. I would like for us to park together. Any thoughts?