TURBO BUICK vs MUSTANG TRACK DAY?

didnt see anyone at dennys, went to sac... saw a white T Type. BBQed Chilled with alston and fast freddy... left, saw 86 with his GN and all the Maro Boys from Oakland..... no pictures..... kinda un eventful......

still had hella fun, what happened to everyone else?

I thaught i was late at 245. but then i only saw 2 others all night. It was cool, but i dont think im taking the ghost out during the afternoon traffic agn.

Would the guys interested in running please email (mrgofst@yahoo.com) me the following information. Thanks

YEAR
POWER COMBO
ET
FULL NAME
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
TIRE (slick, drag radial or street tire)

TTT. We have little over a month away to get the list updated. I will have the list ready by the last week of june and will contact the members joining to give them the full details. Thanks for those interested so far.

Manny

TTT. We have little over a month away to get the list updated. I will have the list ready by the last week of june and will contact the members joining to give them the full details. Thanks for those interested so far.

Manny

So whens the show down?

1998 Cobra
Stock :D
Too fast for any damn buick to keep up:eek:
Manny you know how to get ahold of me
17in Drag radials

Sactown on August 1st. I got you down as a participant. You still want to run? You might have to turn down the boost to -10lbs so you dont make the mustangs guys look bad.

Lol..... Yea I'm down. I guess I need to hurry up and order my suspension;)

Current list as of today. These are the following people that have agreed to race. For those who dont want to run, can we count on you to make an appearance (hint for uncle Wilde) to the track for some support for our Buick brothers?

BOOSTED EVIL
79GHOST
87WE4BOOSTED
8TURBOT7
JCUADRA
BUICKV6TURBO
ED VALVO
RELL87
RALPH SHELLEY (MAYBE?)
DAVE RENDON
JERRY HEIMBECKER

no,the theatre is in solano, the track is in sac. Drive in is just off 4, like 1/2 mile off 680..

Buick Cheerleader

I,ll Go And Show My Buick Brother's Some Support But Can't Really Race. Pm Me Where We Can Meet. I Say Somewhere Towards 80 Past The Bay Bridge That Way We Can All Be Going The Same Directions On 80. Denny's Emeryville Is Perfect.