TURBO BUICK vs MUSTANG TRACK DAY?

hey Luis here im down to go in the oakland area i can meet anywhere let me know 86GN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRUISE

Would the guys interested in running please email (mrgofst@yahoo.com) me the following information. Thanks

YEAR
POWER COMBO
ET
FULL NAME
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
TIRE (slick, drag radial or street tire)

I would love to get more Turbo Buicks out to run. I have many mustang guys interested. How many more of the nor cal or even the so cal guys willing to beat up on some mustangs?

CK just sent my tranny out today so I'm not going to be able to make it to this Saturday's meet. But let me know about any other meets and I'm there for sure... Have fun and be safe.

CK just sent my tranny out today so I'm not going to be able to make it to this Saturday's meet. But let me know about any other meets and I'm there for sure... Have fun and be safe.

Just so I know Rell. How fast do you think you will run?

Would the guys interested in running please email (mrgofst@yahoo.com) me the following information. Thanks

YEAR
POWER COMBO
ET
FULL NAME
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
TIRE (slick, drag radial or street tire)

I would love to get more Turbo Buicks out to run. I have many mustang guys interested. How many more of the nor cal or even the so cal guys willing to beat up on some mustangs?

I'm in email sent.

'87
Combo in Sig
Steven Wilson
415-902-0829
Slick

Are we meeting up?

I just wanted to know if we are meeting up some where for whoever was going this Sat May 9th.

I will probably rent a Uhaul as a precaution.:eek: I'm going to relly see what it will do since I have my slicks on.:cool:

If not I will see you guys up there.

Saturday at Dennys, What time? Id planned to b there about 230? is that too early/late. let me know....

denny's

im from hayward but keep my 87 t in sacramento. i brought my t out yesterday to hayward but i cant really go to sac because i havent fixed my drivers side header and i just got it smogged if u know what i mean. i really want to see what we have here in the bay and if its alright with u guys can i come and see what were working with. let me know and send me a good time to be there.

Did everybody crash and burn or something, why are y'all so hush mouth about the subject now?