TURBO BUICK vs MUSTANG TRACK DAY?

Not too many active TR Buick racers in SoCal anymore. I think most got tired of fixing their cars. The last half dozen or so racing events that Steve (BGNRA) tried to organize had a very bad turnout. The members pretty much scattered and started doing their own thing. There seems to be a lot more action going on in Arizona, though.
I like the idea of starting a major annual event for the west coast.

im headded up from the city, where is everyone else coming from, where can we meet up? my regal is way more fun on the freway than at the strip!!

im headded up from the city, where is everyone else coming from, where can we meet up? my regal is way more fun on the freway than at the strip!!

I can meet you at Denny's in Emeryville. Let me know a time. I see Grudge Fest starts @ 4:00 (Pits open) 6:00 - (Racing). We can push out there together. Mine likes the freeway too. :eek:

I think we all need input on where everyone lives. I would rather meet at a spot and cruise up together. I know we are all scattered so lets start sharing ideas. Emeryville would be a nice location.

I think we all need input on where everyone lives. I would rather meet at a spot and cruise up together. I know we are all scattered so lets start sharing ideas. Emeryville would be a nice location.

Oakland

I'm open to anything!!:biggrin:

What date are we planning this thing for again? I'm from Frisco but live in the east bay so I can meet where ever. Emeryville sounds good to me though.

What date are we planning this thing for again? I'm from Frisco but live in the east bay so I can meet where ever. Emeryville sounds good to me though.

Sat. May 9th.

Did you have the work done at Mizzys? I was up there a few weeks ago and that looks like the car I just seen. That is "1 Nice A$$ GN!!" I envy that build. I'm trying to see who can do my build. I might just call Webber and call it a day.

How about all local Turbo Buicks meeting up for racing on the 1st of August at Sac Raceway? Maybe even meeting at a location and driving up in a big group. Could be fun. Any ideas?

Manny

I want to plan ahead of time to give everyone a chance to be ready. I was sent a message from another board that a couple of stangs want to plan a heads up race to make it a better night. Is anyone down to match up with a mustang?

Sat. May 9th.

Did you have the work done at Mizzys? I was up there a few weeks ago and that looks like the car I just seen. That is "1 Nice A$$ GN!!" I envy that build. I'm trying to see who can do my build. I might just call Webber and call it a day.

Yep thats my car. I'm waiting on my tranny from CK, hopefully we'll have it in buy Saturday