Turbo Buick volume 7 is here!!!

jsta6

John 15:17
Finally!

With the help of my friend John G, I am now ready to begin selling Turbo Buick articles and ads Volume 7!!!

Volume 7 contains 50 articles, 3 advertisements, and one buyers guide.

CD's are 9.99 ea + $3.50 S&H.

Ordering info and info on volumes 1 - 6:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/h/shawnco/jsta6/forsale/forsale.htm

Articles:
CAR AND DRIVER Sep-77 BUICK REGAL SPORT COUPE
CAR CRAFT Aug-87 Straight Scoop; Real Street Eliminator Results
CAR CRAFT Nov-87 Late-Model Lightning: Musclecars of the future. by Cam Benty
CAR CRAFT Jan-89 TURBO BUICK ARTICLES (TTA PACE CAR), NOS AD, ALDL TROUBLE CODES
CAR CRAFT Jul-89 PROTOTYPE BUICKS
CAR CRAFT Sep-89 LATE MODEL PERFORMANCE 2 - WITH GNX
CAR CRAFT Nov-89 The Meanest Musclecars…; STARTER TROUBLE
CAR CRAFT Mar-90 STEALH BOMBER - G-BODY SUSPENSON (MONTE SS)
CAR CRAFT Apr-90 LESBRE - PRO STREET
CAR CRAFT Jul-90 2004R; five speed in a G body
CAR CRAFT Nov-90 HI-RISER - KEN Dutweiller; MOTOWN MUSCLE GNX
CAR CRAFT Jan-93 GN LETTERS
HOT ROD Jan-78 Turn of the Century; Project Roadmaster Part I. by C.J. Baker
HOT ROD May-80 "Buick V6 Update: Buick's latest performance parts add more power to the already-potent V6." by C.J.; "Smokey's Blown V6: Combining the best power, economy and hot rod appeal in a Yunick-built Buick." by C.J. Baker.
HOT ROD Mar-81 1981 INDY 500 BUICK PACE CAR - SHORT
HOT ROD Apr-81 SUNDAY DRIVER - NASCAR STYLE BUICK REGAL
HOT ROD May-81 Leader of the Pack: An inside look at the normally aspirated 4.1-liter big-block Buick V6 that will power the Indianapolis 500 pace car. by C.J. Baker.
HOT ROD Jun-81 Sunday Driver; Part 2: Breathing life into the turbo V6 Regal. by C.J. Baker
HOT ROD Jul-81 Sunday Driver; Part 3: Subtle racing graphics and Indy pace car suspension add an unmistakable NASCAR-look to the Regal. by C.J. Baker.
HOT ROD May-82 Daytona 500; Racer Image for Sale. by C.J. Baker
HOT ROD Jun-82 Rapid Regal." by C.J. Baker. - "Short Stuff; New pieces cut 4½ inches off the Buick V6." by C.J. Baker.
HOT ROD Aug-82 "Sunday Driver: Conclusion: 0-60 mph in only 5.3 seconds in a street trim-from a mild-mannered 231-cubic-inch V6 in a 3600-pound Regal!" by C.J. Baker.
HOT ROD Oct-82 Chevy Chevelle Buick V6 swap, Chevy Camaro buick Turbo V6 swap
HOT ROD Jan-83 "Bloch Beauty: John Bloch's Buick-powered MGB artfully combines old with new." by Gray Baskerville.
HOT ROD Mar-83 Six Therapy: Buick gets its V6 high-performance parts put to the test against the V8s! by John Baechtel
HOT ROD Apr-83 "Six Therapy: Part 2: Inside the drag racing Buick V6." by John Baechtel
HOT ROD Aug-83 2 Tons O' Fun: The Bowling Green Gran Sport Convention. by Kevin Boales
HOT ROD Sep-83 "One on One: 27 years later, we find Buick offering a new budget street engine that hits the magic '1 hp per cubic inch' mark" by Jim McFarland.
HOT ROD Oct-83 "Buick Grand National." - SHORT Down the Road series by Baechtel at the beginning of the magazine. Those were written by Baker a few years before. ; GM AUTO TRANS SWAPS
HOT ROD Feb-84 "Sweet Six Team: The new Buick math: 517 from 274 equals a winner." by Kevin Boales
HOT ROD Apr-84 "Coiled for Action: New coil ignition systems put Buick in the forefront of automotive technology." by Marlan Davis.
HOT ROD Mar-85 INTERCOOLED BUICK; FACTORY WARS; LETTERS
HOT ROD May-85 SKIN DEEP - GN BOLT-ONS FOR REGALS.
HOT ROD Jun-85 HOW TO LOWER YOUR CAR
HOT ROD Jan-88 BUICK V6 PARTS
HOT ROD Jan-91 "Silver State Classic Challenge III; tech tips - gbody brakes
TTA with buckled hood. Blew off intercooler/intake hose, ran out of gas, and still ran a 118.96mph average! - short"
HOT ROD Sep-91 TH200-4R
HOT ROD Oct-91 UNLOCKING TORQUE CONVERTER SECRETS
HOT ROD Aug-92 WAR TO SETTLE THE SCORE, 5.0 MUSTANG vs. BUICK GRAND NATIONAL; G-BODY HANDLING
HOT ROD Sep-92 Whaaaaaaaaa! The 10 fastest 'street' cars in America. by Joe Pettitt.
HOT ROD Nov-92 LETTERS - GN'S; HOW TO RELOCATE A BATTERY
HOT ROD Feb-93 WAR TO SETTLE THE SCORE II - GN VS. MUSTANG; CHANGING VALVESPRINGS
HOT ROD May-03 Buick V-6 Resurrection: TA Performance Casts Up New Buick V-6 Blocks. by Marlan Davis.
MOTOR TREND Nov-90 "Top Ten Car Investments
First car mentioned in article. Picture of '69 TA with '89 TTA.
""The '89 Turbo Trans Am Indy Pace Car was General Motors' dream car of the '80s."""
POPULAR HOT RODDING Feb-94 PROJECT POOR MANS GNX - 1
POPULAR HOT RODDING Mar-94 PROJECT POOR MANS GNX - 2
TURBO May-90 EARLY ECM SOFTWARE. FIREBIRD FORTISSIMO. THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT 3 FIREBIRD TRANS AMs - TWO ARE TESTBEDS & ONE IS A FUN CRUISER. THE TWO TEST CARS ARE A 600 HP, TWIN TURBO CAR & THE OTHER IS A 360 HP WHITE TA THATS CAPABLE OF 180MPH. THE FUN CRUISER IS REALLY INTERESTING...ITS A 1989 TURBO PACE CAR TRANS AM & AND ITS A CONVERTABLE!
TURBO May-92 Buick 3.8: In search of the eights; injector/engine matching part II
TURBO Mar-93 "Shootout At Sundown" (GN vs Mustang in Las Vegas)
TURBO Jun-97 GOT BOOST? - GN VENOM - JOHN SPINA'S LC2 POWERED COBRA

Misc:
BUICK GN ORDER GUIDE 1987

Ads:
TURBO COLOGNE (I had to do it!) 1982
1986 BUICK GN AND REGAL LIMITED - THE VERY REGAL REGAL - THE STREET LEGAL REGAL one car upside down 1986
NOS - '86 GN AD 1989

Attachments

• 1986 BUICK GN AND REGAL LIMITED.jpg
    1986 BUICK GN AND REGAL LIMITED.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,358
one more:

Attachments

• popular hot rodding feb 94.jpg
    popular hot rodding feb 94.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,305
hey Shawn, i was wondering what format these files are in? PDF? are they printable? thanks.. it's a great service you are providing

Shawn, It's alot of very good stuff. It's almost like information overload. So many things that I didn't realize regarding the history of these cars. I've only gone through about half of volumn 1. I've just got to make the time to sit & read.

Are you still pawning your article crap off on other people? Don't you know I am the REAL Turbo Buick Volume King!:biggrin: