Turbo Buick volume 6 is here!

jsta6

John 15:17
Finally!

With the help of my friend John G, I am now ready to begin selling Turbo Buick articles and ads Vol 6.

Volume 6 contains 60 articles and 6 buyers guides / books.

CD's are 9.99 ea + $3.50 S&H.

Ordering info and info on volumes 1 - 5:
http://www.sftbc.com/jsta6/forsale/forsale.htm

The articles are as follows:
BUICK, OLDS, PONTIAC COLLECTOR'S GUIDE Jun-93 The June 1993 issue of BOP Collector's Guide contains an article about the '82 GN's. This four-page article is titled "Supposedly Never Built - 82 1/2 Turbo G.N.s" This article was written by Al Thompson. It is an excellent article about 82 GN's and the Turbocharged GN Sport Coupes. There are many excellent black and white photos and a small color photo on the cover.
CAR AND DRIVER Jul-89 "Crystal-Ball Buicks: Six potential future draft picks." by Tony Assenza
CAR CRAFT Jun-82 "Fit For A King" - TURBO BUICK REGAL NASCAR clone
CAR CRAFT May-82 HERB FISHEL
CAR CRAFT Aug-83 Stage Play; Act One: Building a 330 horsepower Buick Street V-6. by Jeff Smith
CAR CRAFT Oct-83 "Stage Play; Act Two: Orchestrating the Streets Nats' Buicks." ; - "48 Hours: The sea to shining CC Nats annual trophy dash."
CAR CRAFT Apr-84 PROJECT REGAL
CAR CRAFT May-84 "Pieces of Six: These new parts for Buick's V-6 are good as gold." by Chuck Hanson
CAR CRAFT Jul-85 G-BODY SUSPENSION; 24VALVE ALUMINUM V6
CAR CRAFT Oct-85 86 PERFORMANCE CARS
CAR CRAFT May-86 EATON BLOWER ON GN
CAR CRAFT Jun-86 DICK BAKER'S BUICK REGAL V6 SUPER STOCKER
CAR CRAFT Sep-86 Six Pack to Go: Buick's pressurized six-holer has come of age. by Kevin Boales
CAR CRAFT Oct-86 200/700r4
CAR CRAFT Mar-87 LC2 SOMERSET - N/A REGAL, HYPERTECH AD
CAR CRAFT Jun-87 Straight Scoop; Geee Whiz.
CAR CRAFT May-90 Cornering Attitudes: Putting GM A- and G-bodies on the fast track. by Jim Losee
Cars Hot Street & Strip Apr-89 Grocery Getter: An IHRA 11.90 car that just happens to get driven through the streets of New York.
CAR REVIEW Aug-84 GRAN TIMES IN BOWLING GREEN - GS NATS
CAR REVIEW Sep-86 GN'S AT SUPERCAR SHOWDOWN '86
CERAMIC BULLETIN (American Ceramic Society) May-87 Automotive Ceramics Making Headlines.
GUIDE TO MUSCLE CARS Aug-91 Hairdryers and Horsepower: Bowling Green '91: The GS Nationals redefine power, tire smoke and fast class. by Matt Hardesty.
HIGH PERFORMANCE PONTIAC Oct-89 TTA NEWS C171(SHORT)
HOT ROD Apr-76 PRESSURE COOKER - ALL ABOUT TURBOS
HOT ROD Feb-79 THERE WERE NO STOCK 12-SECOND MUSCLECARS (NOT BUICK RELATED, BUT INTERESTING)
HOT ROD Nov-79 DETONATION CURES
HOT ROD Nov-81 1981 - YEAR OF THE REGAL; 3.8 in a hot rod
HOT ROD Feb-83 TURBO RIV PACE CAR NEWS - SHORT
HOT ROD Sep-84 1984 TURBO V6 WITH FIBERGLASS WHEELS AT PIKE'S PEAK
HOT ROD Oct-87 Outlaw Regal: Buddy Ingersoll's turbocharged V6, anti-pro stocker huffs and puffs and blows their doors off. by John Baechtel. '88 Buicks
HOT ROD Sep-89 TTA NEWS, LC2 VEGA, N/A LESABRE (SHORT)
HOT ROD Dec-90 BAD TO THE BONE
Modern Musclecars (Cars Illustrated Special Edition) Fall 1988 Vol 4 No 3 Turbo TA Test, 11 Second T-Type Build-up, Convert Your GN Into a GNX, Computer Chip Shootout
MUSCLECAR REVIEW Jul-87 GS NATIONALS
MUSCLECARS Jan-90 Superwagon: This super-sleeper is home to a GNX turbo V6. by Sue Elliott; COMPUTER CAR NATIONALS; BUICK GS NATIONALS
MUSCLECARS Mar-92 (vol 10, no 2) THE FLYERS FROM FLINT; BAD TO THE BUICK - BUICK PERFORMANCE SUNDAY
MUSCLECARS Nov-94 GN and T-Type
POPULAR CARS Jan-85 TURBOCHARGERS
POPULAR CARS Dec-87 WHAT'S AHEAD - NEW CARS FOR 1988
POPULAR CARS Jan-89 Instant GNX Killer: Bolt on power for your Grand National. by Paul Garson.
POPULAR HOT RODDING Jan-78 Turbo Century
POPULAR HOT RODDING Apr-94 PROJECT POOR MANS GNX - 3
POPULAR HOT RODDING MAY 94? PROJECT POOR MANS GNX - 4
STREET & STRIP SUPERCAR (Cars Illustrated Special Edition) Jun-88 "12.90 or Bust: Buick guru Jim Bell gives us the inside line on what makes the intercooled V-6 get up and beg."
STREET & STRIP SUPERCAR (Cars Illustrated Special Edition) Oct-88 (Vol. 1, No. 3) - They Only Come Out At Night: Coverage of 1st Annual Supercar Magazine Eastern Performance Grand National Showdown, Mid 14 second build-up of a stock 1979 Buick Regal Turbo; "The Next Stage: Are computers better than cubes? We check in with the Vetter/Myers I/SA Buick Regal to find out." by Jim Koscs.
TURBO Jan-89 Quality GNX. by Jim Binder.
TURBO Mar-89 An Automatic Increase In Performance: Turbocharged engines and automatic transmissions. by Steven C. Meyer. NOS GN AD
TURBO May-89 White Heat" (1989 Turbo TA - No GNs in this one); BUICK IN MOTORSPORTS
TURBO Jul-89 ElCaminoT-Type
TURBO Sep-89 Turbo Tech Tips: Getting down to the basics for turbo performance and durability.
TURBO Jan-90 "Building an 11-Second Trans Am for the Streets." Showdown At River Bend: River Bend Raceway hosts the Buick GS Nationals." by Jim Binder.
TURBO Jul-90 Buick VS. Buick: The Buick Grand National Showdown Series 1990.
TURBO May-91 Conley's GN
TURBO Nov-91 The Worlds Fastest Buicks" (1991 GS Nationals)
TURBO Sep-92 THE WAR TO SETTLE THE SCORE
TURBO May-93 QUICK TEST GN; Dressed to the Nines: This 231 single turbo GN can do. by Conrad Jones.
TURBO Jul-01 QUICK TECH - G BODY SUSPENSION; LEVEL 10 TRANSMISSIONS
TURBO Oct-02 PROJECT BLACK JACK
WARD'S AUTO WORLD Oct-87 Supreme Test for GM's New Intermediates: A real Regal man, and a captive Grand Prix man, fine-tooth the GM10s. by Joel D. Pietrangelo and Drew Winter.
FLINT JOURNAL ? AT LAST, AT LAST - TWO BUICK GRAND NATIONALS STAKE CLAIM AS FINAL PRODUCT

Buyers guides:
BUICK BUYERS GUIDE 1978
BUICK T-TYPES 1983
TURBOCHARGING: A SHOT OF ADRENALINE 1983?
BUICK BOOK 1984
BUICK ENGINES 1984
1987 LC2 engine description manual 1987
BUICK BUYERS GUIDE 1987

Attachments

• musclecars.jpg
    musclecars.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 669
Damn, been a while. Almost forgot about these.

They sure are cool. If you never seen it, what is stopping you?

:D

Yes I do.

Sorry, I never got this email.

For everyone else: What is stopping you guys from buying these? I think they are the coolest thing ever but I don't sell any! Do you all not know what they are? or do you just not care? I don't make money on these, I lose money. The money I get from the sale of these goes back to buying more or to cover the expenses of the ones I already bought. I am not about the money, I just want to know what is up? :D

The few people that have bought these can't thank me enough and they also think it is the best...

You guys who have bought these, chime in and let me know how you liked them. :D

Hey Shawn, this sounds like something I'd like to buy. My question is do I really need all the volumes before "6" or will "6" have enough info to keep me occupied. Also, can I can also pick this up locally? Thanks.

Blaze said:
Hey Shawn, this sounds like something I'd like to buy. My question is do I really need all the volumes before "6" or will "6" have enough info to keep me occupied. Also, can I can also pick this up locally? Thanks.

Hello.

I think volume 1 may be the best. Each volume has about 40 - 60 different articles.

I guess you can pick it up locally, but shipping is only $4.05. (price of USPS priority envelope).

:D

Shawn, the reason I sak about the local p/u is because I tend to drive all around Dade & Broward so it wouldn't be a big deal for me to pick it up. If you like, maybe we could meet at Freddy's shop. I should be going by there in the next couple of days.

Blaze said:
Shawn, the reason I sak about the local p/u is because I tend to drive all around Dade & Broward so it wouldn't be a big deal for me to pick it up. If you like, maybe we could meet at Freddy's shop. I should be going by there in the next couple of days.

Sure. I have to go to Freddys sometime soon anyway. I will leave you a copy.