Turbo Buick Season

T-type Jones

Looks like it's getting Turbo Regal, T-Type and Grand National Season, for some of you, you've already had good weather, as for us in Denver, last week we just had the 4th largest snowfall in history. Last Saturday we dropped 24.1 inches, but it's almost all gone...Yeaaaaaa. I took my Turbo Buick out this afternoon to fill it up with some nice E85, Don't judge me, that's what it likes, anyway tomorrow a car wash, and for a little cruise
20201020_161420.jpg

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
I love the shirt!

March is the big snowfall month out there.
We lived in Estes Park from ‘99-‘11. March 17, 2004 we got 3 ft. with a 3 day total of 6 ft. Some places like the Longs Peak trailhead area got 11 ft. for a total.
The wet heavy snow was collapsing roofs all over Denver and the front range. It was nuts, then 5 days later it was all melted.

I’m glad you got to take it for a little drive, even if it was just for a “fix”. Lol

T-type Jones

I love the shirt!

March is the big snowfall month out there.
We lived in Estes Park from ‘99-‘11. March 17, 2004 we got 3 ft. with a 3 day total of 6 ft. Some places like the Longs Peak trailhead area got 11 ft. for a total.
The wet heavy snow was collapsing roofs all over Denver and the front range. It was nuts, then 5 days later it was all melted.

I’m glad you got to take it for a little drive, even if it was just for a “fix”. Lol
She was kinda Shaking, Feening for that E85, as for the shirt, you can get it done at most of your local Malls. The hardest part is trying to figure out which picture to use. I also did one for my Pontiac G6 GXP
20200930_185030.jpg