Turbo Buick powered '96 S10

S10xGN

RETIRED!
I'm getting too old and creaky to do any hotrodding anymore, this truck was built in 2002 and driven regularly until 2 years ago when my back decided to pitch a fit. Stored in a covered carport. It's dirty and has been sitting for 2 years, will need gas dumped and refilled at the minimum to run. Will prolly need to trailer it unless you're either brave or have massive cajones. Need $7500, will post more pix and info if there is any interest...

100_1776s.jpg
P0001261.jpg
P0001259.jpg

Sorry guys! I'm not getting notifications, all msgs responded to. Will try and get better info up tomorrow.

Took some fresh pix today. Showing two boogers, a cheek print where I butt-slammed the front of the hood when the cable release got hung-up, and small mark on the LF fender where I used a prybar to attempt a fender alignment. Other than that, it's just dirty. Last time I tried starting it, I got a bunch of popping and snorting with the crummy gas but I could keep it running a bit by working the alky test button. It's been two years since it last ran, so things like fuel, oil, etc will need changing. Most of the stuff in my sig is still relevant, it now has Nitto P275 DR's on 8" wheels, but the 10" Welds will stay with the truck if you want to run 325 DR's. I have a Turbo-Link but it hasn't connected since my Win7 upgrade a couple years back. I've got an Excel build file I'll e-mail you if you contact me with an address...

If you want to call, text me your number first so I don't SPAM it. I'm at 4zero9.2nine1.108six

Attachments

• Current_S10_04.jpg
    Current_S10_04.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Current_S10_03.jpg
    Current_S10_03.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Current_S10_05.jpg
    Current_S10_05.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Current_S10_01.jpg
    Current_S10_01.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 151
That is a nice looking truck!

Are you running the 200-4R trans?

Probably a good thing you're not closer.

That is a nice looking truck!

Are you running the 200-4R trans?

Probably a good thing you're not closer.

Yes, I'm surprised it wasn't in my sig, I haven't looked at it in awhile. Stock BRF 200R4 with a WE4 (Bruce) shift kit. and 9.5" PI Vig converter Also, the rear tires are now Nitto P275DR's on 8" Welds, but the 10" wheels will go with the truck. The bias-ply Hoosiers were a little "wobbly" at speed...

Good news! My son came by today and helped me pull the injectors. Cleaned them all and it fired right up. So far, the only mechanical issues are the SS braided feed line from the alky reservoir has a leaking crimp at the pump end, about 2 1/2 feet of #6 line. I'll wash it tomorrow and charge the A/C (it takes about 2 cans a year) with R134. It still need fluids changed, and the tires are over 10 years old so I wouldn't recommend driving it far...

I made a walk-around video today, tried compressing it but it always ends up upside-down ans is 88 megs so I cannot post it anywhere. Oh well, the joys of f'ing computers and phones!

...Oh well, the joys of f'ing computers and phones!

No kidding!

I HAD a perfectly fine computer. I tried to avoid updating the operating system to the newest configuration as long as possible. Couldn't avoid it any longer. Now I have to re-learn damn near everything!

No kidding!

I HAD a perfectly fine computer. I tried to avoid updating the operating system to the newest configuration as long as possible. Couldn't avoid it any longer. Now I have to re-learn damn near everything!

My next one will be Win10 (NOT by choice). I'll try and run my current Win7 config from a portable HDD inside a VM. Too much new ch!t to learn!

My next one will be Win10 (NOT by choice). I'll try and run my current Win7 config from a portable HDD inside a VM. Too much new ch!t to learn!

Consider a Mac. They function just like an appliance for the most part. A few operational changes that will mess with you for about 2 weeks & then smooth sailing. Unless the OS changes again. Only one update in almost 4 years.

Dan can't commit at this time, still up! Gonna go on E-Bay soon. G-Tech graph: first run is with the 12" restalled "orange stripe", second is with the 9.5" PI Vigilante (representative of it's last good tuned state). Since the Alky leaks, I've got it and the BSTC turned off. So, maybe 14# max as it sets. The TT chip has had the power pulled so it's at it's default settings too. If it wasn't for the tires, I'd say fly in and drive it home...

Attachments

• G-Tech.jpg
    G-Tech.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 82
Dan can't commit at this time, still up! Gonna go on E-Bay soon. G-Tech graph: first run is with the 12" restalled "orange stripe", second is with the 9.5" PI Vigilante (representative of it's last good tuned state). Since the Alky leaks, I've got it and the BSTC turned off. So, maybe 14# max as it sets. The TT chip has had the power pulled so it's at it's default settings too. If it wasn't for the tires, I'd say fly in and drive it home...
Has this truck been sold?