Turbo Buick Millennials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enthusiastic about what?

"Uhmmm, hey boss, I won't be coming in today. Driving gives me anxiety and I also don't like to look for parking. I think I need to take a mental health day.":D

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I think!

During Christmas break, we were celebrating my 18 year old daughter's successful first semester at Syracuse University. She has a 4.0 GPA.

Then she tells me......."I should be at an Ivy League school. And the reason why I'm not is because you didn't respond to my pre-teen depression properly and I messed up my 9th grade year."
I told her......."yes I did respond properly, I told you to stop your whining, toughen-up, get off your ass and get to fucking school!"
She said........."Well that wasn't correct. I needed therapy."
I said...... "Why? So that they suggest I should put my 13 year old daughter on drugs? I watched you closely. I knew it would pass. You needed a kick in your ass. Not a shrink. And guess what? It passed. But unfortunately depression was replaced by bitchiness!"

The rest of the night didn't go well. She slept at her grandmothers. She's lucky it wasn't on the front lawn.

I mean, for God's sake! Are you kidding me? You were a 13 year old spoiled brat going through puberty! Back in the 80's, I used to chase girls like you up until I was 16! And every one of them where just like you! Full of nothing but drama!

I love her more than life itself. And I'm incredibly proud of her. I never forget to tell her these things. But now all I have to do, is wait another 10 years to see which personality shows up next!

Last edited:
But the Turbo Regal will get them to Starbucks faster to get this. Starbucks.jpg

What comes after millenials??

They have something to look forward to.....

Lots of them are useless...

Every generation says that about the next one.
What comes after millenials??

They have something to look forward to.....

Well, if history is a guide, the Millenials' kids will be like boomers.

You see, the Millennials grew up in a world with two huge recessions, the second one being close to the great depression.
They will have been raise in households constantly strapped for cash because of student loan debt. Just like the boomers grew up in households run by people that had lived through the depression and a huge war where everything was rationed.

So, the millenials will eventually pay off or legislate that debt away and make out like bandits, but habits die hard and they won't spend their money - just like the generation that raised the boomers - passing huge wealth to their kids. Those kids will rebel and spend every red cent they have. It'll be a fucking nightmare. Thankfully we'll mostly be all dead by then.

Every generation says that about the next one.

Well, if history is a guide, the Millenials' kids will be like boomers.

You see, the Millennials grew up in a world with two huge recessions, the second one being close to the great depression.
They will have been raise in households constantly strapped for cash because of student loan debt. Just like the boomers grew up in households run by people that had lived through the depression and a huge war where everything was rationed.

So, the millenials will eventually pay off or legislate that debt away and make out like bandits, but habits die hard and they won't spend their money - just like the generation that raised the boomers - passing huge wealth to their kids. Those kids will rebel and spend every red cent they have. It'll be a fucking nightmare. Thankfully we'll mostly be all dead by then.

I believe you have the Gen X kids and Millennial kids confused. Millennial kids want EVERY thing handed to them without ANY EFFORT on their part.

At least Gen X'ers are out there looking for a job....... not looking for a "safe space"......

During Christmas break, we were celebrating my 18 year old daughter's successful first semester at Syracuse University. She has a 4.0 GPA.

Then she tells me......."I should be at an Ivy League school. And the reason why I'm not is because you didn't respond to my pre-teen depression properly and I messed up my 9th grade year."
I told her......."yes I did respond properly, I told you to stop your whining, toughen-up, get off your ass and get to fucking school!"
I said...... "Why? So that they suggest I should put my 13 year old daughter on drugs? I watched you closely. I knew it would pass. You needed a kick in your ass. Not a shrink. And guess what? It passed. But unfortunately depression was replaced by bitchiness!"

The rest of the night didn't go well. She slept at her grandmothers. She's lucky it wasn't on the front lawn.

I mean, for God's sake! Are you kidding me? You were a 13 year old spoiled brat going through puberty! Back in the 80's, I used to chase girls like you up until I was 16! And every one of them where just like you! Full of nothing but drama!

I love her more than life itself. And I'm incredibly proud of her. I never forget to tell her these things. But now all I have to do, is wait another 10 years to see which personality shows up next!
is ur daughter good looking and do she have a snapchat or facebook i make beautiful babies if shes intrested

is ur daughter good looking and do she have a snapchat or facebook i make beautiful babies if shes intrested
he is the one who started being a jerk so i had to get back at him for being a racist piece of shit

he is the one who started being a jerk so i had to get back at him for being a racist piece of shit

Playboy, What the HECK are you talking about, you pinhead?

A. I don't see him as being a jerk at all, he was being a FATHER. A real father, who cared at the time and continues to care about his daughter now.

B. He said ABSOLUTELY nothing even remotely racist, you tool.

C. Grow up and show some class if you want to come in here and try to be funny, because you weren't, you were purely disrespectful.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I would consider your comment some serious "fightin' words".

You are COMPLETELY out of line, sir. Try to show a little class the next time you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.