Turbo Buick Millennials

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ur daughter good looking and do she have a snapchat or facebook i make beautiful babies if shes intrested

he is the one who started being a jerk so i had to get back at him for being a racist piece of shit
Racist? Against you? For what? Your color? Your nationality? Your ethnicity? How could this be so?

I don't know what you are of any of these things. And it doesn't matter.

I only asked you in the other thread what your native language was because I was having difficulty understanding your text. As it appeared to me, I figured I would seek the assistance of a translator to decipher exactly what message you were trying to convey. No place on earth is there more languages commonly spoken than in the area in which I live. I hear at least 20 different forms of communication every day. However, I still cant pin-point this style of writing. Is it a "thing"? And since I have friends from just about every cultural background, I'm open minded and eager to understand.

I'll copy this into the other thread. This way the others know my intentions to understand this "New Thing" I'm trying to learn.

:D

I'll tell you what I think!

During Christmas break, we were celebrating my 18 year old daughter's successful first semester at Syracuse University. She has a 4.0 GPA.

Then she tells me......."I should be at an Ivy League school. And the reason why I'm not is because you didn't respond to my pre-teen depression properly and I messed up my 9th grade year."
I told her......."yes I did respond properly, I told you to stop your whining, toughen-up, get off your ass and get to fucking school!"
She said........."Well that wasn't correct. I needed therapy."
I said...... "Why? So that they suggest I should put my 13 year old daughter on drugs? I watched you closely. I knew it would pass. You needed a kick in your ass. Not a shrink. And guess what? It passed. But unfortunately depression was replaced by bitchiness!"

The rest of the night didn't go well. She slept at her grandmothers. She's lucky it wasn't on the front lawn.

I mean, for God's sake! Are you kidding me? You were a 13 year old spoiled brat going through puberty! Back in the 80's, I used to chase girls like you up until I was 16! And every one of them where just like you! Full of nothing but drama!

I love her more than life itself. And I'm incredibly proud of her. I never forget to tell her these things. But now all I have to do, is wait another 10 years to see which personality shows up next!
is ur daughter good looking and do she have a snapchat or facebook i make beautiful babies if shes intrested
he is the one who started being a jerk so i had to get back at him for being a racist piece of shit
Playboy, What the HECK are you talking about, you pinhead?

A. I don't see him as being a jerk at all, he was being a FATHER. A real father, who cared at the time and continues to care about his daughter now.

B. He said ABSOLUTELY nothing even remotely racist, you tool.

C. Grow up and show some class if you want to come in here and try to be funny, because you weren't, you were purely disrespectful.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I would consider your comment some serious "fightin' words".

You are COMPLETELY out of line, sir. Try to show a little class the next time you post.
he was being distespectful on one of my post not this one in specific if u dont know whats going on stay out of it bro

Racist? Against you? For what? Your color? Your nationality? Your ethnicity? How could this be so?

I don't know what you are of any of these things. And it doesn't matter.

I only asked you in the other thread what your native language was because I was having difficulty understanding your text. As it appeared to me, I figured I would seek the assistance of a translator to decipher exactly what message you were trying to convey. No place on earth is there more languages commonly spoken than in the area in which I live. I hear at least 20 different forms of communication every day. However, I still cant pin-point this style of writing. Is it a "thing"? And since I have friends from just about every cultural background, I'm open minded and eager to understand.

I'll copy this into the other thread. This way the others know my intentions to understand this "New Thing" I'm trying to learn.

:D
u understood every word once i mentioned ur daughter didnt u its 2018 were ppl put lol lmao jp jk ur n shit like that so get out he 60s n get with the new melenium

he was being distespectful on one of my post not this one in specific if u dont know whats going on stay out of it bro

Then stay the heck out of this one "bro".

Don't tell me to "stay out of it bro" when you're WAY out of line and you're way out of line in the other thread, too.

You need to square your stuff up or STFU. Period.

Last edited:

Don't tell me to "stay out of it bro" when you're WAY out of line and you're way out of line in the other thread, too.

Last edited:

again FUCK YOU
And, once more, right back at you, sport...... LOL. :rolleyes:
if u got a daughter put her in line after im done with ur butt buddys daughter i can hit urs too

Damn every other thread...:confused:
Come on spring time. Everybody got the winter blues and getting cranky.

thats what ur X wife told u wen she left ur ass huh lol

u are too Real lol but i believe u

U shud know, dude , she's N ur bed now.........:D

Good luck with all of that..... She's seriously MEAN.......

look out:eek:

thats what ur X wife told u wen she left ur ass huh lol

u are too Real lol but i believe u
PB, We are about done w/ your nonsense. Either zip it, or your time here will be short lived.
Got it?
There won't be another warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.