Turbo Buick machine shop stroker build

I am currently in search of a machine shop for a stroker/girdle build..in the Houston area that isn’t completely swamped..

Has Any of the Texas guys used B&G automotive machine services in Alvin , Texas?

it seems that some of the veteran Buick owners may have used them in the past with success and sold their cars.. guys over at b&g seems very straight up and honest,, they have done girdles, caps , and some pretty stout 109 builds I have heard.
Input appreciated

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
A stoker motor doesn't necessarily need a girdle unless you want to make stupid horsepower, it's just and added expense and one more thing that might not fit just right. Billet main caps have worked for many here in high HP applications.

What are your HP goals?

A stoker motor doesn't necessarily need a girdle unless you want to make stupid horsepower, it's just and added expense and one more thing that might not fit just right. Billet main caps have worked for many here in high HP applications.

What are your HP goals?
Well I already have the girdle , I know the billet mains help a bunch, but since I already have one I was going to go ahead and run it.
Eventually 9.70’s or so...
Ported gn1 aluminum heads
247 9-1/2 to 10:1
Billet roller cam
Ecu gn with new caspers harness
Big injectors on e85
Billet trans with a non lock..
May take some time but that’s where I’d like it to be with suspension work and some other must do’s