Turbo Buick get together

BBcallaway

On Sunday Sept. 16 in Whitby Ont, there will be a bunch of TB's getting together at Petes Big Bites on Dundas at 11am. (weather permitting) it looks good as of today. Come on out and show off your car!

See you on Sunday

anybody know f there will there be a similar get togehter this September in the Pickering/Whity/Ajax/Oashawa area ?

I''m brand new to the TR game as I just purchaed my 87 GN in April and was hoping to meet a few other owners in the Durham region.

Thanks
Scott

Hey Scott, there are a group of TR's going to Autofest in Oshawa. We are meeting at the Home depot in Whitby near Thickson around 8:30.

You need to join the turbobuicks.com forum. There is a section for the Toronto area. Check it out.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

I wish i would have known about this! I live in bowmanville and was out near St Thomas doing a car show/cruise, then my first time ever out to the track. Needless to say, the car was one of the more popular ones at the show and shine. could also be because i was next to a super bird:cool: I remember there was a turbo buick meet last year in september that i couldnt make. Any news if this is happening again this year??

Ps i saw all the pics from the autofest with the group of Turbo Regals, impresive!

How about we meet up as a group earlier in the morning & can drive across the 401 to Milton in formation.

Anyone interested? We can meet at the Tim Hortons' on Mavis Rd (Mississauga) 1 block South of the 401 on West (RH Side) at 9am - 9:30am.

Then we are going to Legendary Motorcar Co. For a tour. After the tour we are going for a real cruise through the forks of the credit.

sounds good to me as Ii was just going to meet at the Tim's on Mavis at 9am

where and when ?.... I'm good to meet anywhere in the Ajax/Pickering area

You should check the turbobuicks.com forum. Under the Toronto racers section for more info on local events.