Turbo buick fuel injectors

Don 231

Hello, I just bought a 2003 Buick GS for my daily driver. Question is.... Will my 42.5 turbo buick fuel injectors work on my GS if I ever need them? What is the most bang for buck mod I can do to the GS? Thanks.

If the new set of injector are low impedence, and mount propperly to the rail. it will work. the computer control will make the adjustment.the stock injectors are 36lbs/sec 440cc( enuff fuel to feed a 6.0 liter beast)

here a few simple mod:
first is a trans cooler, colds air induction system,remove U-bend pipe by cat (invest in a complete exhaust system. Re-cal PCM (DHP), up-grade motor mounts, 3.25 s/c pulley. don`t know prices...

O2 sensor replacement is very important to s/c cars (3800s/c). if the o2 sensor should become contaminated. i will highly recommend replaceing. An o2 sensor has about a 30-40,000 mile life expectance. a poor performing o2 will mislead the ECM and cause engine damage. never use platinum spark plug in your 3800s/c motor. alway add a bottle of injector cleaner every 4-5 tank full-up.

its hard to beat a 3.8.:D