Turbo Buick Cruise?

mr go fast

So I got a feeling that the track thing was a bad idea. Anyone down to do a little cruise somewhere in NorCal with a few cars?

Im thinking in the month of March. Where I dont know but Ill get the help of my buddy who plans cruises for the mustang club he runs. Thanks.

my white t

let me know i want to see what we have in the bay. just pm with the time and location.

whats up with this saturday, may 2nd?? im in the city so whenevers clever, its good with me... im kinda juced, i just got a turbo. i say sooner than later... whos down?

What's up with the cruise I'am down to ride juss give me a week notice let me know guys us bay area buicks need to reunite

I would come but I'm out of state... My car needs some drive time I haven't driven it other than bringing it home from the shot.. Sad I know:frown:

The new decade has arrived. First grudge race for the year is April 17th at Sacramento Raceway. Who is down for a cruise and drag race day? Anyone with me?

Manny

yea i'am down to cruise and hit the track I should have a pair of slicks in the trunk:) when we go out there I'll tell ed also

So is 04/17/10 the official first cruise/track day?
I just might cruise up there if we get enough TR's together
To ride back to back, it would turn heads for sure!

Anyone going this sat the 20th for test n tune at sac?

The new decade has arrived. First grudge race for the year is April 17th at Sacramento Raceway. Who is down for a cruise and drag race day? Anyone with me?

Manny

Great idea. How many want in on this? We could meet at a spot and cruise up. Im running but some might not want to run and just meet up. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Manny