Turbo Buick Cruise?

I think my car might be ready... I just got all new suspension and rear installed the only problem is my upper control arm is hitting the downpipe so Dom is figuring out how we're goin to fix that issue.:biggrin:

I think my car might be ready... I just got all new suspension and rear installed the only problem is my upper control arm is hitting the downpipe so Dom is figuring out how we're goin to fix that issue.:biggrin:

A Ford hammer would fix this issue. I have one if you want to borrow one :biggrin:

dam

i will probly paint my car by then but i still have to get smoged ,brake and light inspection and vin verification too...lets c what happens...im down to meet up and at least take video footage would be nice....

TTT. Im up for getting a meeting place in the east bay or near albany maybe. Then we can head out from there.

Any GN's cruising on weekends let me know lol...Stopped by a car show in Hayward and they did not want to see my 87 GN. I got ohs and awes from everybody except them car club guys lol....Its just a lil v6 right LMAO!