Turbo Buick Coffee Mug's Anyone?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Just fooling around with a new machine the other day and we came up with these and just wanted to see who would be interested ....

We can use the exact same logo's as we do on our coil pack covers & license plates so we can do the following: Cost shipped for each Mug is $18.95 + shipping charges

Buick Motorsports
Grand National
Power 6 - (Has 2 logo's per cup, one on each side)
T Type
Turbo T
GNX
ASC

mugs.jpg

buickms mug.jpg
*** NEW Arrival ***

Last edited:
I like it and will get one as well

Scott did u finish the Buick Motorsport
Coil pack covers?

I like it and will get one as well

Scott did u finish the Buick Motorsport
Coil pack covers?
Coming Along, The Holidays are slowing things down as most places are slammed right now... Hopefully we will have the Buick Motorsports ones ready Very soon

Last edited:
Shipping out 17 Mug's starting next week so If you want to get in on this shipment please get your order in to us by the end of this weekend!

Just the black 6 one but I think I want the one that says grand national. I'll PayPal the order tonight.

sent from deep within a tomato field

Just the black 6 one but I think I want the one that says grand national. I'll PayPal the order tonight.

sent from deep within a tomato field
Okay, Mentioned above in the original post the "Power 6" logo has Two logo's. One on each side!

The Buick Motorsports Mug's are here!
Not the greatest photo's but you get the idea what they will look like though... Same price and shipping as the others....

buickms mug.jpg

Just fooling around with a new machine the other day and we came up with these and just wanted to see who would be interested ....

We can use the exact same logo's as we do on our coil pack covers & license plates so we can do the following: Cost shipped for each Mug is $18.95 + shipping charges

Buick Motorsports
Grand National
Power 6 - (Has 2 logo's per cup, one on each side)
T Type
Turbo T
GNX
ASC

View attachment 267843
View attachment 268602 *** NEW Arrival ***

Scot,

Do you still have the coffee cups instock?