Turbo Bob, please review

CGASTON

Bob,

I finally got my car running with E85 today. But it seems to be running pretty crappy. It ran fine on pump gas. But now that I have converted. So I have uploaded my PL file and TunerproRT for my GEN II. Can you please look at this and help me out. I am running your extreme G chip with 80.

Attachments

• 27 May 2012 @ 2119.xdl
    300.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 27 May 2012 @ 2122.dat
    180.4 KB · Views: 46
the O2 volts are really low, so the BLM has climbed to max. So either its really lean, or the O2 feedback is goofed up.

have you connected your wideband yet? If so, unhook it, because the plug-and-play adapters connect the wideband into the stock O2 wiring, which is wrong.

Bob

the O2 volts are really low, so the BLM has climbed to max. So either its really lean, or the O2 feedback is goofed up.

have you connected your wideband yet? If so, unhook it, because the plug-and-play adapters connect the wideband into the stock O2 wiring, which is wrong.

Bob

Bob,

No I haven't connected the wideband to the GENII PnP...... So by that said, are you saying that I shouldn't connect the wideband to that wire? I am going to try and hook up my wideband tomorrow. Will wait on you to respond about connecting to connector as we discussed earlier. I will change my 02 in the morning. IACs are going crazy and I am sure that I don't have a vacuum leak. Secondly, I don't know if you seen it or not but the BL was bouncing from 128 to 160 and back like every second.

Bob,

Also.... The powerlogger was telling me that the extreme G is bad.... After I reset the ECM... It went away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Bob,

I think that my Extender Exteme G is bad. Today was the first time that I installed it and the powerlogger is telling me that it is bad. So I am guessing that I need to send it in to you to get fixed...... What do I need to do?

how is it telling you that its bad? What is the number on it?

B

Bob,

I will have to check tonight. What I can remember, but I will verify is that is said "Extreme G is bad or prom is loose" and "MAF volts are low". Well I checked out the prom and it was installed properly. When I put my TT chip in the car, the bad chip code would go away, but the low volts MAF (Code 34) stayed....