Turbo 6 plate frame!!!!

Boostian

Someone needs to make a decent quality metal plate frame, black would be great, with a laser engraved turbo 6 emblem on it.

I haven't found a decent plate frame for my daily driver that isn't corny. Custom ones are expensive. Just something that would look good on any turbo Buick or a daily driver to indicate you have a TB.

And not something corny like "My other ride is a turbo Buick". Just classy....mat black frame with a little turbo 6 logo.

TR customs? Sounds like a job for you

11f48a426e55122c806051ceaeccc7e0.jpg

Like this. With a small turbo 6 logo in the middle, that's it. Color logo would be sweet too. Either/or

mark TR Customs made me two of them custom how i wanted them very high quality

Yea I saw his custom ones. Not looking for one with text up top and down the bottom. The ones with text up top tend to block the name of the state, which you can get stopped for. And I believe his are engraved on metal plate then attached to the frame, as opposed to engraved directly on the frame.

I'm looking for a frame exactly like the Subaru one I pictured, metal, thin up top, directly engraved. Want it clean and classy looking, subtle, but nice.