Turbo 6 Air Fresheners!!

got mine in the mail today...thanks alot,good job with them....my whole shop smells like berry now..

I shipped these orders today...

Eric G, Travis S, Frank M., Evans W, Scott D, Eric S.

I will not be able to ship any tomorrow. But I'll be shipping the orders I get over the weekend on Monday the 17th.

I have the following quantities left...

Berry-9
Apple-54
Cherry-0
No Scent-6

I'd LOVE to get these out of here ASAP. It seems as not many want the Green Apple but really Green Apple is very nice.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!! The people who have got their orders already, PLEASE post some pics of them hanging in your Buick!!!....or wherever else you decide to hang these bad boys.

-Adam Kary

Has the craze died? Nobody else wants these air fresheners?

You order today/night, i'll ship tomorrow. You will get them within 2-3 days too!

-Adam

I got mine Saturday as we were leaving for vacation :) on vacation now just got some nice high speed in the hotel.

I just sent money for two at 9:30 EST monday if you are out of what I want just send any of the scents. Thanks!

Got mine today. Very satisfied with the look and smell of the product! Thanks for the professional transaction and rapid shipping! ;)

NO More Mixed Berry!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I only have Green Apple left and No Scent as of now!

If you want to just get Green Apple, you are more then welcome. You can PREORDER for some cherry and berry and once they get here I will send the orders out. But if you send money for green apple and an other scent, I will NOT send the order out until I have the other scent, so you will have to wait.

Green Apple: 50
No Scent: 6

I will get another order of 50 Cherry and 50 Mixed Berry SOON! :eek: :cool:

Once that comes in, I will do another update.

The following names, your shipment has been mailed TODAY.

Keith O, Anthony P, Joesph S, Shawn V, Chris B, Michael S, Craig D, Dave A, and Pat H.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE! I TRULY APPRECIATE THIS! :tongue: :tongue:

-Adam Kary