Tuning ?

dragway

Looking for a place to get my car dyno and tune somewhere near south shore in ma

Looking for a place to get my car dyno and tune somewhere near south shore in ma

Nobody really tunes these cars around here I don't think. Bison can do it for you, but you have to drive to CT. He would be the guy I would have do it.

I'm in Boston and go to CDS in Lowell. No dyno though. If you go you'll probably see a GN and a WE4 there like when I last went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in the same boat my GN just needs a good tune. There is also i guy in fairhaven but I think you need a secret code to get in his garage... I may just end up going to Cottons or Bison myself. Right now the car is safely tuned to around 16lbs of boost but w/ high octane or alky i should be able to get 22lbs or so out of her.

What chip are you running? I'd be less concerned about the tuner having a dyno and more concerned that they have lots of buick experience... I would be very leary of letting some cowboy dyno operator flog my car. You might want to look up runs merrit, I believe he's in carver, not sure if he does tuning but I know he builds pretty potent motors.

Best way to tune is on a track rental which are Wednesday afternoons. Just the tower lane is open for drag tires. Street tires on the left. You can get plenty of runs in. Try adjusting the chip and tune for mph. When I'm ready I'ld like to see a few of us go up for an afternoon.

I wholeheartedly agree... a dyno is fine if you wanna talk numbers but the track is the ultimate tuning tool.
That being said, I'm definitely game for a tuning session, gonna need a couple weeks to get my trans in tho (I know I know, STILL haven't had time to do it!)

So at this point you're car is all back together and ready to go WOT? If so and you go up to NED next week let us know. Even if I'm not ready I would like to go. Haven't been up this year yet.