Tucson Turbo Buicks

Just saw buick Bert on 4th!!! I yelled your name but no answer :(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just saw buick Bert on 4th!!! I yelled your name but no answer :(

haha!!! that was me, i was on my way from gentle bens to sportspark for some drunken softball
pm me your cell number, i still have that ic shroud if you want to look at it.

I will see you there. Buickbert hasn't said if he will be there. Azrial89 I believe will be there.

In Tucson now... what's the location tomorrow? Test n tune? I got nothing planned... might as well see some Buicks run!

In Tucson now... what's the location tomorrow? Test n tune? I got nothing planned... might as well see some Buicks run!
It is on Houghton Road.... Track opens at 8am

On call all day manana......but ill do my best to get out there.....wish the gn would put itself back together

Out for a quick drive if anyone local wants to join. Heading out by colassal cave and old spanish trail.
Listen for the open downpipe!!

Way2qwk, I saw you shortly after you left the track. I was the guy in the little black fiat 500 abarth who waved at you on I10 westbound. I'll be down for a cruise once my GN arrives!

CGASTON. I planned on it after you guys made a few runs, but had to leave suddenly unplanned. There's always next time. I wanted to park in the group but there was no room without blocking someones trailer. Was yours the black car with the nice paint next to Nicks car?

CGASTON. I planned on it after you guys made a few runs, but had to leave suddenly unplanned. There's always next time. I wanted to park in the group but there was no room without blocking someones trailer. Was yours the black car with the nice paint next to Nicks car?

No that was RJ's..... My still in the garage being to back together...... I drove my dodge cummins..

Way2QWIK,

I wish you would have introduced yourself. I checked out your car and it is beautiful. We would have made room for you. We'll post up the next time we're in Tucson. It looks like Dec 7th is the next race, but I have other commitments on that day. I guess we'll have to wait for the 2014 schedule.

I'm sorry to hear that you are traveling all that way to watch the bears get smacked down:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I just wanted to put a special thanks out there to Clint for helping me this weekend with my vacuum brake swap. Not only that, but tuning the car in nicely, all it took was a case of beer and some good company!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1385483453.310050.jpg

I just wanted to put a special thanks out there to Clint for helping me this weekend with my vacuum brake swap. Not only that, but tuning the car in nicely, all it took was a case of beer and some good company!View attachment 207471

Visiting family out here in Gilbertville, that looks just like my brothers neighborhood