Tucson Turbo Buicks

Azrial89

I was just trying to get a feel for how many of us are out there... I have met only 5 personally and have seen about double that cruising the streets. Would love to get a cruise going some weekend where we can meet up and have some food and just drive around together. Just curios to see how many are apart of this forum as well. Let me know if anyone would like to give this idea a shot.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have been living in Phoenix for the past 15 years, but I grew up in Tucson and visit family and friends a few times a year. I would be willing to drive down to meet up, and my son will bring his 86 WH1 T-Type.

RJ

Great! I will try and contact a few more guys that I have met here and see if we can't come up with a time to get together.

I believe Nick Micale and his son, Aaron, Dennis (aka Krom) and myself will all be coming down to the races at SIR the first Friday night and Saturday of October. Last I heard RJ was a definate maybe, too.

Sounds good, let me know when you guys get into town. I work the swing shift so I might miss Friday night, but would like to meet up at the races at least Saturday night

I live in the Phoenix area as well and would be willing to drive down sometime to meet up with everyone! I can't make it to SIR next weekend but keep me posted.

Scott

I believe Nick Micale and his son, Aaron, Dennis (aka Krom) and myself will all be coming down to the races at SIR the first Friday night and Saturday of October. Last I heard RJ was a definate maybe, too.

The schedule at SIR has changed and Friday night the 4th of October will be an American Drag Car event in which I plan to participate.

On the 12th of October the AZ Fastest Street Car event will be a daytime event, so I will make the 300 mile trip again to SIR! :)

These make for long days but until the tracks are open in Phoenix we have no other option if we want to play. :(

I wish I was back in AZ

Nick, your new website and Facebook are looking great.
How can I get one of those fancy ArizonaGN Decals?

Best Regards,
David Marin

My old TTA went to a guy named Mark in Tucson. He was in radio if I remember right. #1477 20k actual miles on the car.

Im in tucson....currently putting my turbo car back together (again) when its done im definetly willing to cruise....in the meantime im up to cruise my big block skylark with everyone.

Nick ill see u at the track next weekend, im gng to be sending an email to you, I seem to have misplaced misc bolts to put this thing back together and gonna see if u had some extras laying around.

Robert

I plan on attending on the 19th at sir. Well thats if I get the days off and Car runs ok.

I wish I was back in AZ

Nick, your new website and Facebook are looking great.
How can I get one of those fancy ArizonaGN Decals?

Best Regards,
David Marin

David,

Shoot me a PM with your address and if you want the side window , or a rear Window. Getting ready to have a few more made and we will get one out to you ASAP.

Aaron Micale

David,

Shoot me a PM with your address and if you want the side window , or a rear Window. Getting ready to have a few more made and we will get one out to you ASAP.

Aaron Micale

Awesome! I've only seen the side 1/4 window decal. What does the rear window look like?
Pm sent
Thanks

Aaron, I need one. Should have had one years ago. My quarter windows on Buick motor sports already. whats the rear look like? Ill take one either way..

The schedule at SIR has changed and Friday night the 4th of October will be an American Drag Car event in which I plan to participate.

On the 12th of October the AZ Fastest Street Car event will be a daytime event, so I will make the 300 mile trip again to SIR! :)

These make for long days but until the tracks are open in Phoenix we have no other option if we want to play. :(

So Nick, you all still come to Tucson on 12 Oct? I know that Sierra Vista is having the yearly car show and Austin is planning on putting his car in it. Would love to meet up with you all and see some racing. Just let me know or give me a call.

Clint

The rear window is the same as the quarter window, just little larger. Shoot me your info Clint and I will get one for you.

Aaron

Got the time off looks like I will be at sir with the old hotair on the 19th

So what date is everyone going? So far I have seen the 12th and the 19th.

Clint

So Nick what is the correct date?

nick is going the 12th. Im going on the following weekend the 19th. Headed from cally on the 17th. If I could make the 12th I would.