Tucson Turbo Buicks

This is Gernard. It was nice meeting up with you guys. Thanks to BuickBert for finding my vacuum leak.

Me too. I think ill run like 14 psi on the street on e85. Maybe 16

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Still going tomorrow? Track opens at 8am..... You know what time racing starts?

Wont be making it. Car fired up, put in fresh e98 started it. Trans brake works, however have an oil leak. Think its fixed but waiting on the right stuff to dry. O well, ill just drive around town on kill. Going to put some 215 street tires on it and have some fun hahaha

Wont be making it. Car fired up, put in fresh e98 started it. Trans brake works, however have an oil leak. Think its fixed but waiting on the right stuff to dry. O well, ill just drive around town on kill. Going to put some 215 street tires on it and have some fun hahaha

That really blows!! But better to be safe than sorry..... I will come up to Tucson some other time to meet up with you and race.

I live on the East side. Currently parked my GN to tophalf and swap cams. Still I would be intrested to meet up.

I live on the East side. Currently parked my GN to tophalf and swap cams. Still I would be intrested to meet up.

Hey, Clint here. How are things? So do you know Austin? I am coming to Tucson on Saturday cause of the guns show and swap..... Then returning a hoist at Harbor Freight.....

PM me your number and name.

Hey, Clint here. How are things? So do you know Austin? I am coming to Tucson on Saturday cause of the guns show and swap..... Then returning a hoist at Harbor Freight.....

PM me your number and name.

Nah, its all together now. I just need to make it to test and tune and do some fine tuning.