Tucson/SIR Event Sat. Feb. 21

Oh, I agree 100%! Well, I will plan on joining you guys out there, long as the lord's willing and the creek don't rise!

Yesterday was actually a pretty strong showing for Turbo Buick's, it would be awesome to have another day like that on 3/7. I have some Mustang buddies local here in Tucson, and we could get a little Buick vs Ford action!

Not 100% sure yet but I'm pretty sure I broke the ring gear.

Reade thanks for the video postings. It was great hanging out with you all. Unfortunately I broke mine too. I have pretty bad blow by in cylinder number 2

It was great to meet you, Reade and your friends , G.

Thanks for helping me get her on the trailer. Don't really know how I would have accomplished that without you guys!

Thanks to Dennis Hogan from Seattle for sticking around and helping me out, too. It's been fun getting to know you. What a great guy.

Nick and Dennis (Krom), well, you know........... you guys are the best.

As always, thanks to Papa Lou for the long distance support and phone help.

Like I say in my signature, with the help of the guys I have behind me and the whole Buick community, I've got it made!!!!!!!

Last edited:
G, good to see ya again brother! I was just getting ready to hit you up and see if you had a spare ecu laying around, seems as though mine has taken a crap.

Dennis, are you gonna come down with Nick next weekend?

Thanks to Dennis Hogan from Seattle for sticking around and helping me out, too. It's been fun getting to know you. What a great guy.

Nick and Dennis (Krom), well, you know........... you guys are the best.

I agree, great to meet Dennis, what a killer car he has! Sans the STAGE II plate, lol, I would not have expected to see that thing blister bottom 10's @ 130+ all day!

And yeah, Nick's like my adopted father, I just haven't filled him in yet. Guess that makes Krom my crazy Uncle, or something, lol.

Reade, I don't have a good spare ECU. I have one that will work until it gets warm if you to trouble shoot something. That's all it's good for.

Reade, I have a couple of extra ECU's if need to borrow one or buy one cheap. They don't have Calpac chips but I'm pretty certain you don't need one if you have a TT chip.

I appreciate it Guys, I guess they've about got it sorted out now, I'm trying to find someone to give me a lift up there this week to pick it up!